Five top reasons to visit Mauritius
Whatever you get in a holiday in Mauritius has it. Its island life is joyful with culture, history, adventure, natural wonders, sports, spas and shopping. In fact, you'll only have to to bring your passport
1. Beaches:one can esily say that each beach has its own personality. Here the west is most peaceful and the south is famous for hidden, rocky coves where one can go about windsurfing. Here, all the beaches are public with little distance between them. Various beaches like Blue Bay Trou aux Biches , Mont Choisy are fascinating and each of the beach has its own character. Hile Blue Bay is famous for snorkeling, Trou aux Biches is picture perfect and Mont Choisy is filled wirh Causarina trees.
2. History: The history of Mauritius is fascinating in nature. There are many a great places to explore here. A Creole mansion Eureka House which is turned into a museum, gives the glimpse of daily life of sugar plantation in the 1800s.Now in Port Louis there is placed an ancient dodo skeleton in the natural history museum -the best part of this dodo is that it lived only on Mauritius. If you are willing to see the overview of Mauritius history through its art you need to head straight to Blue Penny Museum which offers a distinct view of island's through its art. Aapravasi Ghat, a Unesco world heritage site in Mauritius tells the heartbreaking narrative of the British government's "Great Experiment", sending many indentured labourers from India to swap the slaves who were operational in the island's sugar plantations.
3. Food:At Port Louis you will see everything from small things to big and bargains at the duty-free shops in Port Louis is damn easy. Port Luis is the island's capital and it products features from handmade textiles and locally grown tea. The product also goes to one of the many outdoor markets like Flacq which is chiefly great. Locally grown vegetables are available here in surplus at the food section of Port Louis' Central Market.
4. Spas: One of the many reasons amongst the top five reasons to visit Mauritius is its Spas. The facilities at top five star hotels of spas. Here the spa scene is vivid. Sugar, vanilla and coconut are used at the Spa here...umm...yumm.
5. Multiculturalism: the culture is a mix of Indian, African, Asian and European influences and that is Mauritius's biggest charms. The catholic churches are next to Hindu temples and the tea is best served with samosas. Multicultarlism in Bhutan is one of the many reasons amongst the top five reasons to travel to Mauritius.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Get find online mauritius Sightseeing city tour packages and mauritius Honeymoon packages from Delhi , Mumbai, chennai & Bangalore India - Get best prices on mauritius tour package at Swan Tours" Travel Agents in Delhi " From India