Make Sure To Leave Room For 5 Wonderful Sites On Your Melbourne Vacation
Whenever you visit a new region, it is important to put some of the most scandalous monuments on the list of things you need to see. Melbourne, Australia is a region rich in spectacular sites to see, but make sure you press the hot spots will be the most important thing you can do to make sure you have an experience full of Melbourne.
1. Rialto Towers & Observation Deck - While this is Melbourne s tallest building is one of two such opportunities to the tower above this amazing city. The Eureka Skydeck 88 is the other. And while the building will settle for less just seems appropriate to go as high as you can while on their adventure in Melbourne. I recommend taking in only one of these two sites because, while the views are breathtaking view from the top of two different buildings is really disappointing.
2. The Melbourne Cricket Ground - One of the most popular attractions is also one of the oldest. First opened in 1853, the Melbourne Cricket Ground is an attraction year-round to challenge many Aussie Rules football and international cricket matches. The MCG is a must when visiting Melbourne.
3. OLD MELBOURNE GAOL - This building still remains as remnant of an earlier time in history. Originally opened in 1841, this structure is Victoria 's oldest existing prison. The original structure of this building still stands and it is one of the pieces of history in the region as this is where Ned Kelly was hanged back in 1880.
4. Brighton Beach - Brighton Beach is more than just a beach, it is a property before the water is clean and lined with some adorable little box houses swimming which are all decorated differently and run on the white sandy beach. This area is monitored seafront and is a fun way to get a break from city life and get your feet wet.
5. FUNFIELDS - While this is an entertainment attraction is a good reason why this is the list of the top five attractions in Melbourne. Very simply, it is because you can ride a sled, and there are too many places where you can have an experience like this in a fun attraction. A fun place to spend an afternoon of fun and a great way to feel a little Australian adventure that course through his veins.
Article Tags: Make Sure
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
When visiting Australia, you will be sure to book the most suitable melbourne accommodation available by logging onto www.melbourneinfocentre.com.au. If your going to be near Melbourne, book your cheap hotels melbourne by logging onto us as well!