The Opryland Hotel in Nashville Tennessee is 5 Star
The Opryland Hotel is indeed a huge, huge hotel - it has some 2,883 rooms. This is just to give you an idea of its immense size. Of course, it comes with all the frills that a five star hotel has to offer and that is what makes its guests purr with pleasure.
For its massive size, it has one of the best-customized services and you will find very rarely that anyone who has stayed at Opryland Hotel once would like to choose any other accommodation when they visit Nahville again.
A Few Reasons That Make Staying At Opryland Hotel So Compelling
1. Excellent service all the personnel in the hotel from top to bottom have been imbibed with the saying The customer is always right! It is not possible that you find something that bothers you and report it and not have someone attend to it the next moment. The staff has been trained to treat you like a king/queen and the feeling is indeed addictive.
2. Superb culinary spreads with as many as twenty different places to eat, does it surprise you that Opryland Hotel offers all the dishes in the world? You are bound to get something you would like to taste in these 20 eateries, which range from most formal restaurants to round-the-clock coffee bars.
3. First-rate fun-time attraction enclosures for children at Opryland Hotel children are never neglected. There is 24 hours nanny service if required; there is this huge Kids Station where you will find all the imaginable and unimaginable toys and games. Children are guaranteed to have an exceptionally memorable vacation even if they do not leave the hotel for one day!
4. A cruise on the Cumberland River the Opryland Hotel offers you an unforgettable evening aboard the excellent luxury cruisers, which will take you for a spin during the day or night (your choice). The meals, the ambiance and the outstanding service on board the cruisers add charm to the vacation.
5. For those who love boating, you will have the opportunity to use he Delta River Flatboats, which will take you for a remarkable tour overlooking majestic waterfalls, lush green gardens and exceptional scenic beauty.
6. Huge dance floor at the Opryland Hotel you will find a gigantic dance floor of more than 3000 square feet, which would thrill any dance enthusiast. If you feel so inclined, you can also take up dancing lessons and have a little more to remember this vacation by.
Copyright © John Hanna All Rights Reserved.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
John Hanna has cruised the world on all of the top cruise lines and stayed in most of the world's top hotels. He recently sold his bricks & mortar company to expand his internet consulting business. Visit his other Websites at: http://www.vendingsales.vendingmachine-sales.com"> Vending Machine Sales Princess Cruises and Luxury Hotels