Traffic Geyser Video Submission Software Review: Pros And Cons
Has Traffic Geyser changed the video submission backlinking theory? Find out everything about it from this Traffic Geyser Review!
This piece of software is the brainchild of Mike Koenigs and Frank Sousa and it didn't take long to gain appreciation for its capacity of video submission on the internet, chiefly on well-known video sharing sites such as YouTube and Viddler.
Traffic Geyser is also more than a video submitter, and there are pros and cons to it you need to be aware of in order to decide if it's the right tool for you. But first, be informed that TG comes in two versions, the 1$ trial one that lasts for 21 days and the unlimited one for 100$ per month.
Don't panic! If you only make one or two videos every month, you probably don't have that much use for Traffic Geyser anyway. But there are also tens of thousands of marketers who make hundreds of videos monthly and that makes this software a very, very profitable tool.
1. With just one click, TG sends your videos to more than 30 major websites. One of TG's important features is that you can time every submission, letting your video climb to the top of the search engines at a natural rate. That is, as opposed to the majority of other video submitters out there who post your videos everywhere simultaneously, which can sometimes be interpreted by search engines as spam and give you a bad reputation.
2. Recently, TG has come up with a new feature, offering people the chance to submit to 26 of the best ranked article directories. So if you're doing some article marketing, this could be great for you!
3. TG does not only submit your videos, but it helps you create and keep an eye on them as well: you can easily make cool presentations with the Slideshow Creator, or captions with the Lead Page Generator, keep track of your views and use the keyword research option for optimized results.
4. They have an affiliate program and pay 33% commission each month while the member still has a current up-to-date membership.
5. Traffic Geyser also offers a multitude of very helpful video tutorials on producing and submitting videos as well as other interesting subjects.
1. Traffic Geyser is not cheap - the 100$ a month is a significant expense. Therefore, it may not prove worth the investment unless you use video marketing regularly and as one of your main strategies.
2. There could be more websites to submit to. A lot of the important websites, such as YouTube, Viddler or Blip.tv are supported, but others, like DailyMotion and Metacafe are not.
It is obvious that the BIG problem for many people is the price. Other than that, Traffic Geyser is an accomplished software for its purpose, a great help for video marketers and it has that affiliate program that can also prove very rewarding.
So if you can't or won't pay the monthly fee, you might as well get the trial version for 1$ and use it to the maximum during its 21 day validity period. This generates no obligation for any further subscription on your side after the expiration date.
Although Traffic Geyser supports YouTube, I do NOT recommend it. YouTube has very strict guidelines and they can close your account anytime without warning! So you have to play by their rules because they are the #3 most visited website in the world and you cannot afford to be left out!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
George Tiganus is an author providing expert advice on how to achieve online MLM Success. This Traffic Geyser Review is one of his many free tips meant to help internet marketers worldwide.