7 Steps followed by a web development company to develop a web site
Just like any software development, the web development process requires a couple of techniques and tricks. Since the modern technologies are taking new heights day by day, the online business is fl...
1. An overall analysis of the whole project is required. Once the customer approaches a Web Development Services with the purpose of developing a customized and functional web site to coordinate the business, the team of professionals makes a rough sketch of the design after knowing the requirements of the client. They should try to include any suggestion put forward by the customer.
2. The main focus should be on the audience who are the customers to the web site. The team should come up with a complete cost effective analysis that does not take too much time.
3. After the complete analysis, it is made sure that all the specifications are met. Next stage is to start the designing and development process. A signed proposal and a deposit are received marking the initiation of the developing process. First of all, the customer would like to go through two or three designs and then give some suggestion if they have. The development company should make sure that all the suggestions put up by the customer is given special importance.
4. Each progress in the process can be viewed by the client via the web. It is also must be made sure that the customer feedbacks and complaints are received time to time. During each stage of designing, the site should be tested for proper functioning and the occurrence of errors.
5. After making sure that the site is functioning properly, content writing is completed. Coding is done after the content is written properly. One thing to be kept in mind while coding is that the code should not affect the look of the site in any ways.
6. After the coding is done, the next step is testing. The web site is run for checking any imperfections in the design and functioning. The integration, stability, stress, resolution etc of the site are tested.
7. The final step is the promotion of the web site. Newly developed sites needs publicity for a better existence, hence they are promoted by the development companies themselves.
The responsibility of a web development company does not end by designing and developing a web site, but proper maintenance should be taken. Updating the web site accordingly is also yet another task.
Nitesh Ahir is CEO of professional web development company esparkinfo solution. He has a great experience about ,web development services, Logo design services, eCommerce Web Development ,graphic design services,PHP Web Development and internet marketing services.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR