How to improve Sales with Magento Product Attachments Extension?
With Magento Product Attachments Extension, you can display precise and comprehensive product information to convince customers. Ensure a better shopping experience by uploading multiple files and help buyers make a decision.
It is not wrong to say you can shop from a pin to a plane online. The e-commerce market is booming, and people are ready to shop online. From simple day-to-day consumables to large-scale equipment, you will find a website for everything. As an e-commerce seller, you need to differentiate yourself and offer better shopping experiences to your customers.
If you are selling complex products over the web, you may need to display additional information to help the buyers. Whether it is warranty documents, certificates, licenses, user manuals, price lists, how-to-videos, or other schematics, your customers will be comfortable buying from you if you provide them with detailed information.
The Problem with Uploading Files/Attachments on the Website
Who does not want more customers and better sales numbers? And, if customers want more information, we must provide them additional details to help them make an informed buying decision and ensure better post-sales satisfaction.
But, uploading a large amount of information on the website can pose quite a few problems.
1. The e-commerce store may become quite bulky, and the website loading time will increase. It can affect the search engine rankings and reduce the overall traffic on the website.
2. Certain information remains the same for a majority of products (under one category). A tiny change in the product information may force you to update all product pages. It can become cumbersome and time-consuming.
3. If you consider uploading files in different formats to help customers gain more knowledge about the product in question, you will face a problem with Magento. The default settings do not support product attachments on its platform.
Product Attachments Extension: The Answer to your Troubles!
When it comes to providing customers with additional information, a simple textual description is inadequate. For example, you may need to provide a detailed video on the installation and configuration of the product. You can use a Magento 2 Product Attachments Extension and upload information in multiple file formats.
Whether it is displaying warranty, user manuals, visual instructions, or how-to videos, you can manage everything with the help of the extension. It will enable you to create a unique section to display product attachments on any page you want.
What are the Features of the Product Attachments Extension?
A Product Attachments Extension is quite common on the Magento marketplace. However, to make the best purchase decision, you must lookout for the following features:
1. The extension should support multiple file-formats such as DOCX, readme, PDF, TXT, JPG, PNG, PPTX, PPT, ZIP, RAR, MP3, MP4, flash, XLS, CSV, etc.
2. A feature to customize the location of the product attachments section anywhere on product pages for better visibility.
3. Inclusion of widgets to display product attachments on category pages and assigns the files to all products of the same category.
4. A feature to include attachments on CMS pages. For example, you can upload files related to the customer loyalty program on the Shipping and Returns page to inform customers about the benefits of becoming a loyal patron of your business.
5. Opportunity to add product attachments to the Order View Page and Transactional Emails for better clarity on the part of the customer.
6. The extension should include an option to track file downloads for optimization.
7. Customize icons for attachments to match the look and feel of your website.
8. Inclusion of catchy titles to the attachments for greater number of downloads.
9. You should be able to show or hide file sizes. Manage customer groups from the admin backend.
10. A comprehensive admin panel to view, edit, update and delete product attachments. It should also allow you to assign one or more files to individual products simultaneously.
11. Easy import option to save your time while uploading files.
How will you benefit from the Product Attachments Extension?
Here are the five benefits of using a Magento Product Attachments Extension for uploading files on the website:
1. Display compressive and specific product information for better sales.
2. Provide reliable and updated information to ensure higher conversion rate.
3. An improved shopping experience for customers with a fast-loading website.
4. Provide warranty details and information related to post-sales maintenance in transactional emails.
5. Complete customization options: Editing the file attachments, managing their visibility for specific customer groups, and analyzing the file attachments efficiently with easy-to-comprehend reports.
Simplify E-Commerce Today!
The world of e-commerce is complex, especially when the competition is so intense. You need to customize your product offerings and deliver comprehensive information to help buyers make the purchase. Simplify your e-commerce business with a Magento Product Attachments Extension and get ready to generate more sales and more loyal customers.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Install Magento Product Attachments Extension to show detailed product info without affecting page loading speed. Also, use Google Page Speed Optimizer to optimize store performance and offer a better shopping experience to customers.