Have you ever wondered what it would take to ... your own voice file onto your ... How to greet your ... in your own voice. Let them get to know you; trust you.* Have an excited cus
Have you ever wondered what it would take to quickly get your own voice file onto your website?
* How to greet your customers in your own voice. Let them get to know you; trust you.
* Have an excited customer tell a testimonial about your service. Capture that "story from the heart"!
* Are you selling sound on your site? How to put your custom-made audio clip on your website in an instance?
This easy three-step process will give your site that personal touch. That caring image. An interactive website that sells itself - in your own voice!
StarTouch International has just released a new feature for ESA, their Electronic Secretarial Administrator. ESA can now place any voice file (up to 10 minutes long) on your website in just seconds.
Here is how it works:
1. Call ESA, your own toll-free messaging system. Press # to leave a message. At the tone, leave your "message". When finished, just hang up.
Your "message" can be anything from a heart-felt welcome greeting to an interactive product description; from a glowing testimonial, to a custom-made sound clip of your new album.
2. In your ESA administration center, save the "message" as a voice-on-demand file. With ESA, you can store 900 voice-on-demand files, each up to 10 minutes long.
To save your "message" permanently is as easy as assigning a 3-digit file ID number; then press save.
3. Now place a short HTML code onto your website. The HTML code features the 3-digit file ID number of your "message".
That's it! Its as easy as 1-2-3!
Call and leave a message. Save that message. Place a link onto your website.
Who can use a live message on his/her website?
* From the soft-whisperings-of-seduction sites to the profound mission statement of a CEO.
* From a network marketer featuring real life testimonials, to a company selling "singing bowls".
* From a multi-million dollar online mall to a mom and pop operation.
Here is a real life example. Visit http://www.aroma-essence.com/aroma and listen to a "story". Enter the site and click the "My Story" button. You will find many happy customers telling their own experiences! It's a heart-warming experience.
Imagine what this could do for your sales! Shouldn't you have your own "story" on your site?
To be competitive, everybody will need this interative audio button. Every webmaster can now offer this instant service for added revenues and customer satisfaction.