Website Homepage Design Is The First Impression Of Your Online Business
In online business website homepage design is very important because it is the first impression of your online business and everyone knows that first impression is the last impression. So make it attractive, easy to navigate and informative for your visitors.
In any website its home page is the most important part as it shows the brief history of the whole website. It allows customer to decide whether they should browse it or not. That's why it is normally said that website home page is the first impression of your online business so this first impression should be so unique, eye catching and appealing that customer find it so hard to leave it without browsing.
A good website home page should include the following things or elements:
• It should include the brief company description that what this company actually does what are their products and services which they are offering and what is the main goal of this company.
• It should include the testimonials as some visitors normally read the comments of other customers before doing work with the company
• It should include the latest news and feeds so that it gives an impression to the customer that this site is updated daily
• It should include the live help/chat now buttons so that customers can interact with the company representative any time.
• It should have sign up/sign in buttons to create a difference between the new and re visited customers.
• Website home page is the website's first page so it should be loaded very quickly, as a slow loading website normally frustrates the customer and they probably leave it instead of waiting.
There are some things/mistakes which are normally seen in the website's home page and force the customer to leave it and go for any other good website. These are:
• A home page should not have the excessive content, as it should be to the point and meaningful because user just wants to know its desired information so too much stories can bother him/her.
• A new website should not put heavy flash images on its home page as it increases the loading time of website.
• It should have meaningful graphics which are quite relevant to the products and services as too much graphics which are irrelevant bothers the customer.
• A website layout should be such that which can be fit to any size screen so that user don't have to scroll left or right again and again to see the content.
A website home page is a key to success of any online business, that's why a professional company should be hired to design it. Because professionals know the demand and ever changing trends of market, so they design it in such a way which gives you a long term benefit.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kool Design Maker is the leading web design company, has vast experience in business logo design, website homepage design, web development, website homepage design and printing services. For more details click here.