Do All Hair Style with Curling Irons
It is nice to be a woman and it is even nicer to have long hair since you can do almost all hair styles. You can straight your hair or curl it using curling irons. A woman with curly hair looks bubbly and appealing, though in Asian countries women prepare to have a long straight hair, but I love long and curly hair.
Using curling irons can make your hair fabulous but it can also damaged your hair when not use properly. To make it short, the way you use curling irons determine the success of your beautiful hair style. It is also given same dent on the kind of curling irons used. Below we are going to discuss the proper way to hair style using curling irons.
Choosing the right kind of curling irons is your number one key to make it successful. The best curling irons are those made of tourmaline, ceramic and titanium. If you can provide curling irons with the integration of two materials, much better; those curling irons that provide great results and safety are the best.
One thing that is also important is the barrel size. Like for example, if you want to project a telephone wire hair style, the barrel size to use for curling irons are those that .05 to .75 thick diameter. This kind of thickness is also best for fine or limp hair. However if you would like to have a wavy hair flow, curling irons with 1.5 to 2.5 inches diameter is great. But if you have limp hair, cascading hair style may not be likely to you. The best kind of iron is one that has adjustable heat settings.
Before you proceed curling your hair, there should be some preparation that should be done like shampooing your hair. Never use the curling iron directly to your hair without doing these steps.
· Shampoo hair and towel dry.
· Comb your hair naturally, the way you usually comb it.
· While hair is still damp use gel or hair protectant to avoid dry hair.
· Blow dries your hair by dividing it into sections.
· Plug in the curling irons. (Some hair irons easily gets hot and some gradually, better check and read the manual before doing so). For this reason it is advisable to get one with adjustable iron.
· Gently glide the curling iron starting at the top or near the scalp to the tip of your hair. Roll it up and hold occasionally for 5 to 10 seconds to get the desired hair curl.
· Repeat same procedure with the rest of your hair.
· Once you are finished, shake your hair gently to give volume and add some gel to last the curl longer.
For those who have naturally straight hair, curling hair will take longer and you have to hold it longer for 10 seconds and more. You have to repeat the process of using curling irons to your hair in a longer period.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For more details, please visit http://www.dinodirect.com/curling-irons/