Traits of Intuitive People
From an ... study of ... people done by ... ... and cited in "Your 6th Sense," these are the traits ... people are most likely to have.1. A woman over 40 with an advanced
From an extensive study of intuitive people done by Belleruth Naparstek and cited in "Your 6th Sense," these are the traits intuitive people are most likely to have.
1. A woman over 40 with an advanced degree in one of the mental health professions.
2. Says she was born with psychic ability and can point out a parent or grandparent who displayed a lot of it too.
3. Tendency toward bilateral dominance (two-handedness or two sidedness).
4. More than likely an only child.
5. Tendency to be a night owl and sleep very little with frequent interruptions in sleep.
6. Presence of some talent and experience in the arts, often in more than one modality (music, dance, art, theater, poetry, design, etc.).
7. Tendency to be a little dyslexic or else an exceptional student and sometimes both. Greater than average chance of having a photographic memory or total recall.
8. Lots of experience as a mediator--formal or informal.
9. Tendency to experience phases of temporary endocrine system dysfunction popping up and then subsiding (thyroid gland, adrenals).
10. Powerful need to spend time alone or in nature on a regular basis.
Permission is granted to reproduce provided byline stays intact.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Susan Dunn is a personal and professional development coach. Your success is her business. Email her for FREE ezine.