Paid Writing Articles: Top Seven Tips to Help You Write Attention-Grabbing, Money-Making Articles
Improve your writing skills and learn how you will make more money writing with these seven hot paid writing tips. It doesn't matter if you're a college student, a stay at home parent, or just lost your job. Almost anyone can get paid writing articles - but you'll need these tips to stay a cut above the rest.
Many people just need a little help getting started at a paid writing job. Not everyone knows how to start writing articles for a living. I know when I started writing I have a lot to learn. And I learned a lot of things the hard way. I'd like to show you how to get paid writing articles the easy way without having to make a bunch of mistakes yourself.
It's easiest to begin writing articles about something you already know. If you're passionate about something, you likely already know a lot about it. Then you only have to arrange your thoughts on screen. The objective is to make your articles interesting to other readers. The more creative your article is, the more readers you will have, and the more money you will make.
Let's get started with your first lesson in paid writing articles. I'll show you seven great tips to get started in your paid writing job that will help you become a better writer and make more money.
1. Begin by writing short paragraphs. Internet readers tend to skim more than read in depth, so you want to make it easier for them to scan the page and glean all the necessary content. The better you are at making short paragraphs, the more valuable you will be to your paid writing client.
2. Use bullets or numbers whenever possible. This makes it easier for readers to scan the page and digest the material. Sometimes readers get stressed out when they cannot see the forest of trees in a writer's article, so writing with bullet points or numbers make sure article more enjoyable to read. Your articles will be less blocky in more legible.
3. Use bold subheadings to divide your paragraphs in an article. This helps keep the reader's attention and prevents them from clicking off the page. In fact, if your readers find your article is easy to read, they're likely to read more of your articles and make you more money.
4. Write a catchy title or header. Your title is responsible for enticing readers. Use bold statements or ask questions that use keywords people are searching for. Titles can be long or short but they should be precise.
5. Use titles that incorporate words like "tips" or "how to" or "top five." These are some of the best attention grabbing headlines. Then subdivide your tips into several different sections to make it easy to read individual points.
6. Keep your reader's attention from start to finish. Try to relate with them by using real-life situations that they can relate to. Sometimes using a real life example as a scenario is beneficial. You want to make your reader nod their heads right along with what you're saying and agree with you all the way. But don't overdo it. Your goal is to make their reading experience enjoyable.
7. Use real facts and figures whenever possible. This makes your article authoritative and makes your reader trust you. Gaining your readers' trust is crucial in getting paid writing articles, as they are more likely to read lots of your articles and believe what you are saying. Pretend like you're their teacher, and you're having a little chat with them. It makes your article more conversational, which will help you earn more money in the long run.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Learn how you can get paid writing articles for a living at http://getpaidwriting.org. Get hard-to-find, nearly-secret details about make money writing tips from an insider who does it for a living. Find out how you can make more money than your competition, fatten your bank account and become a successful freelance writer in less than the time it takes to apply for a job.