The importance of the business card is mainly involved in the first impression of person or client. It is important to take care all the details so that the first impression becomes positive.A perfect...
The importance of the business card is mainly involved in the first impression of person or client. It is important to take care all the details so that the first impression becomes positive.
A perfect card is something that everyone would like, but it is sometimes difficult. Because not all personal or professional situations are identical or similar. Yes, we can, at least, consider some factors that will help us getting the correct and efficient card.
Tips for designing a good business card
We can take steps to help us get professional card:
1. Special attention to design: As a preliminary step, make a design outline of what you want. In your outline colors, letters, backgrounds, images etc. will be included. Do not forget the possibilities that you use both sides. Because we always have a tendency to flip the cards to see if there is something behind.
2. Choice of format: According to the data entered will want to think about the horizontal or vertical format. Currently, the most demanded size standard is usually 85 × 55 mm.
3. The data containing the card: Overloading data card often means you can not see or understand nothing contained. No need to pick up everything that defines us, no data will be necessarily equal.
4. Differences between personal and corporate cards: Nor will the same interest data for a single person that relating to a company. Logically, in the first case, they will have more interest personal data, while corporate cards will prevail over general data.
5. Focus on the available space: You will not have much space on a card. It is important to note that we assign priorities to information and distributing it. Focus on certain logical sense to the structure, grouping data according to similar type. Use simple shapes or different colors to reinforce this hierarchy is a good solution.
6. Waring sizes: In sizes, as small size are particularly important. Prioritize on the relation of different graphic elements is essential to avoid disproportion.
7. Select good typography: Do not use more than two fonts. Our intention is to show data sources rather coloring.
8. Give importance to the company brand and corporate badges: If a company card has personal or professional brand is necessary to appear on the card. Include all its elements, such as logos, color palettes or specific fonts. These visual elements are a straightforward and quick way to identify the company.
9. Suitable material and careful finishes: As part of the design, the material to be capture card. Remember that paper is not the only support four-color printing and the only method that can be used.
10. Be professional: Trying to save some money by printing cards at home is a bad idea. Home printers never have the same quality. Home printers don't have the relevant material for particular types of design.
Apply these recommendation while designing business card. If you have more ideas regarding card design, of course share with us.