6 Holiday Strategies to Get Your Brochure Noticed
Do you need to get your brochure printing designs noticed? Competition during the holidays can really be tough and you will need all your abilities and cunning in printing just to get that market a...
Your purpose must be to have your target market notice your brochures and on your products. If you want to beat your competition with your full color brochures, you might want to consider these seven holiday strategies to be noticed.
1. Those gleaming inks – Have you seen printed materials with text that gleam or glitter? Texts like that usually use special inks with special metallic or chemical properties that make them reflect light. You can also use these same inks for your promotional color brochures. That gleam in your title text can really be an eye-catcher especially if the gleam is in gold or silver.
2. Changing shapes – Using a different shape can also be a way for your brochures to be noticed. Of course, most brochures are rectangular. Going against this norm and printing in a different shape such as a Christmas Tree or a Christmas ball for example should be very well noticeable against all other rectangular ones. You might have a hard time adding content, but at least the shape can be quite interesting and original for many people to see.
3. Large sizes – You may also try the time honored American tradition of super-sizing things. A large super-sized full color brochure can be quite a sight and when you compare it to normal ones, its presence is more or less dominating. If you have a big marketing message to tell people this technique can be your ideal way to having it noticed.
4. Special effects – There are also other quite unique special effects you can add on to make them more visible. One of the newest nowadays is to place “3D” virtual holograms or hologram stickers in your design. These can be quite eye catching and you will even see people that will hold them quite intently as they figure out what the holograms are showing. Be prepared however at paying extra for these special effects.
5. Adding gifts – Your holiday brochures can also be easily noticed if you add a gift within. Attaching candies, chocolates or a key chain to your brochure can make it quite popular. Everybody likes free things, even small ones like candies. Thus, if you deploy them with small gifts, surely many people will notice and try to get a copy.
6. An interesting person – A brochure can also shine if you have an interesting cover with an interesting person. People can relate to image covers with an actual person on it than covers with just simple symbols. Therefore, if you place in an image of a popular celebrity or just a beautiful model into your covers, more often than not people will notice them quite easily. This human element can really be effective most of the time.
Great! Now you know how to get your brochures to be noticed. Try these ideas out and I guarantee you that there will be responses to your brochure printing.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR