The Quick and Easy Way to Produce Business Cards
To newbie business owners, it can be a bit tricky to print an effective business card. But there are easy steps to make the process quick and easy. Foremost among these steps is hiring a good pr...
To newbie business owners, it can be a bit tricky to print an effective business card. But there are easy steps to make the process quick and easy. Foremost among these steps is hiring a good printer. It is easy to get tempted to print your business cards on your own. With the technology and materials readily available these days, it’s just easy to create any material on your own computer. Most offices these days have business card software and a color printer, allowing them to print cards inexpensively.
inexpensive, printing on your own card can cost you your credibility.
No matter what people claim, homemade business cards have a different
feel. Oftentimes, there are perforations on the paper and it is sturdy.
This can spoil people’s opinion on your business. On the other hand,
professionally printed cards are reasonably cheap to produce. While you
can design your own card, you should always send it to a professional
• Be sure to use a font that is easy to read. Choose a size and style that is legible.
• If you have a web site, be sure to include it on the card.
• Don’t forget to include your logo on your templates. Be sure that your logo is part of your branding, so rather than simply using images, put your logo in your card.
• If you don’t want to print at the back of your card, it can be used to write quick notes. But as such as possible, include useful information at the back of your cars such as a list of your products or services, major holidays, or a calendar.
• Create a simple design as this will allow you to scan your card and use it as an email signature.
• If you run different businesses, consider creating different cards. If you plan to do business abroad, translate your card in different languages.
In designing your card, a good way to get
ideas is to look at the business cards of other business owners.
Collect them and set aside the design that you like. Try to find
features that catch your attention and use them to finalise the design
of your own card.
• Can you afford the extra cost of a photo card?
• Would it personalise your card to have your picture included on it?
• Do you make appointments with clients? If you do, a photo card could make it easier for them to find you at the later in the meeting.
• Does your photo match well the image and style of your card?
It does take time to create the ideal business card for your business. But all your effort and investment will be worth it when it generates you more sales and brings in more customers. If you are a newbie, then better consider the pointers mentioned above. Follow them and you will be able to create the best business card for your business. Your cards will be your ticket to success, so be sure to create them effectively.
More tips and information’s on how to make cheap but winning business cards can be found at online printing business cards.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Martha Killian has been writing articles online for about 2 years now in a printing company. You can also check out this website for more information about this article: PrintPlace.com