Three Ways London Printing Businesses Can Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
Here are some top tips that any London printing business can use to deliver the best customer service in the capital. Keep reading to learn more.
Treat clients with respect
One of the most important ways you can teach your employees to deliver the best customer service possible is by making sure they treat your clients with respect. Unfortunately, many buyers don’t know that much about printing, so it can often be difficult for your employees to explain the complicated nature of printing. Clients may ask for things that simply aren’t possible using your printers, so it’s up to your staff to explain the situation to them in a way they can understand.
London printing companies are in fact ranked among the best when it comes to customer service. One of the major reasons for this is because they treat the client with respect, and listen to their views. If you want your staff to do the same, follow these top tips:
• Listen to and appreciate the client’s view
• Explain the situation to them without using any complicated printing jargon
• Assure them that you will do what ever it takes to satisfy their needs
Simply by following these tips, you can dramatically increase your customer service quality.
Don’t use printing jargon
Another major complaint by printing clients is that they don’t understand the print jargon used by their London printing service. Unfortunately, the printing industry is very complex, with a great deal of complicated words and abbreviations like DPI, colour properties, lithographic and even digital printing. For the uninitiated, these words can be very confusing!
The most successful print businesses are the ones that learn to speak their client’s language. But how can this be done? Our top tips should help:
• Replace printing jargon with words your client can relate to. Try using words and phrases that are common in their own industry.
• If the client doesn't understand something, explain it in terms they understand. Try to compare the situation to something they may be familiar to.
Speak slowly and clearly
One thing that customers really appreciate from their local London printing business is when the print manager speaks slowly, clearly and answers their questions thoughtfully. If you’re trying to sell print to a business owner, its important that they understand what you're talking about. You may have followed the tips above exactly, but if you speak to quickly or don’t go over the important details clearly enough, your prospect could easily leave and find another printer.
Here are our tips for any London printing organisation to use in this situation:
• If you don’t understand the customer’s question, ask them to elaborate
• When you’ve answered the question, ask the customer if they understand
• If they don’t understand, try explaining it again in a slightly different way, remembering to speak clearly and slowly.
These tips should help make sure your customer understands you with blinding clarity!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Victoria Orr works for Swallowtail Print, East Anglia's leading commercial printing company, which specialises in high-quality and affordable leaflet, business card and London printing services.