Advantages of Film Faced Plywood
Film faced plywood is a waterproof film on the film template, which is divided into black film, red film, and brown film. According to the quality of the film paper, the price is different, and the number of uses is different. Therefore, the film faced plywood has a bright gloss, which can be selected. So, what are the advantages of film faced plywood to used in building?
1. The membrane template is lightweight, which is beneficial to the earthquake resistance, and able to effectively add the foundation and the cost of the layout.
2. The film faced plywood has strong water resistance. It is made of phenolic resin by hot pressing during production. It will not deform when exposed to water during the curing of concrete.
3. Film faced plywood able to thermal insulation. It will absorb heat in the event of fire and increase the temperature with the surrounding conditions, so it has fire and flame retardant properties.
4. Film faced plywood has good sound insulation performance, such as a single-layer wall composed of aerated concrete and shortened perlite board, which has a large thickness and meets the requirements for sound insulation.
5. Film faced plywood has good workability. Compared with other materials, it is much flat , which can be processed at will, only a knife is required. Cutting the board arbitrarily, the construction is flexible and convenient, and using it as a decoration material can greatly increase the construction speed.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A charming and smart lady