The Top 10 Reasons for Being Honest1. Honesty means being ... Honesty is a ... of yourself and your true ... Ifyou want people to know who you really are, just be ... Honesty
The Top 10 Reasons for Being Honest
1. Honesty means being authentic. Honesty is a reflection of yourself and your true feelings. If you want people to know who you really are, just be honest.
2. Honesty shows courage. It takes an immense amount of courage to say what you feel. It is difficult and takes practice and patience.
3. Honesty shows you care. When you're honest, with yourself and others, it shows how much you really care. When people experience a caring attitude - it makes them stop and think.
4. Honesty creates a circle of love. Honesty sets an example that can create more honesty. This energy translates into love and can create an on-going circle of loving relationships.
5. Honesty shows maturity. Many times there can be hurt and pain associated with honesty. A mature person can prepare for that and work through it with the other person.
6. Honesty fosters a connection. Honesty can bring people closer. It forms a bond, or connection because the two people may be working with some very painful issues.
7. Honesty feels exhilarating. It feels great to be authentic and say what you feel, especially when it's well received.
8. Honesty eliminates garbage. Hiding true feelings or withholding information turns into emotional garbage. Too much negative energy can be spent on dishonesty. Being honest eliminates garbage and cleans out your emotional tank!
9. Honesty will attract honesty. If honesty is truly important to you and it's practiced regularly, you will soon attract the same type of people into your life.
10. Honesty can keep you out of trouble!! We all know how you can dig yourself in deeper with lies and deceit. So don't even go there!! Start with a clean slate by staying honest.