10 Questions to Ask When Purchasing A Used Mazda
When you are purchasing a used car, you need to be aware of the kind of questions you should ask the dealership. Here are a few questions about your Mazda that you should keep in mind on your next visit to the dealership.
1. How many miles are on the odometer? This is an important question and it will probably affect the amount that the vehicle is advertised for. You should probably have an idea of the highest amount of mileage that you are willing to consider before you test drive the vehicle.
2. What condition is the vehicle in? A good dealership should be able to inform you of the quality of the vehicle. If there are any major problems with it, this is something that they should inform you of.
3. Who was the previous owner? It is good to learn about the previous owner because that will usually tell you something about the state of the vehicle. If the vehicle was owned by an elderly woman who rarely drove it, it will be in better shape than a car driven by someone who spent everyday commuting to work.
4. Is the vehicle certified? Once a vehicle has been inspected it is usually certified and this is important because it will give you proof that the car is in good condition.
5. How long can you test drive the car for? Once you've chosen a vehicle you should take it for a test drive. The test drive will usually show you how the Mazda drives and whether there are any problems with it. It's better to take it for a thorough test drive rather than a drive around the block because certain problems might only become apparent once the car has properly warmed up.
6. Do they have a return policy? If the car turns out to be a dud then you'll want the option to return it. If the Mazda dealership is a professional and reliable one, they'll be more willing to give you this option.
7. Do they take trade-ins? If you already own a car and you want to trade it in, you should find out whether the dealership is able to do this or not. Many first and second-hand dealerships will welcome trade-ins but you have to ensure that they'll do so before you pick your new vehicle.
8. What is the cash price of the vehicle? If you're going to pay the car off exclusively in cash then many dealerships will give you a discount on the overall price. If another dealership is offering you an even better price then you can inform your current dealership of this and they'll be more inclined to give you an even better discount.
9. Has the vehicle been serviced? If the dealership has done a service on the vehicle then you will need to know about it. You should also enquire about the type of service that was done.
10. Does the car come with a warranty? This is an important question. Once you purchase your Mazda you will need to know whether it is under warranty and whether you will be covered in the event that your vehicle should break down.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
After going over all of these considerations, if they're interested in procuring a Mazda Reading residents have a local dealership that can set them up with the car of their dreams. To learn more or to see current stock, please visit http://www.tommasanomazda.com/