10 More Ways to Increase Your ... Sales With ... it be great to boost your website ... earn more income? Here are some quick tipsto bring more visitors your way – and increase
10 More Ways to Increase Your Traffic And Sales With eBooks
Wouldn’t it be great to boost your website traffic and earn more income? Here are some quick tips to bring more visitors your way – and increase sales opportunities
1. Give away an eBook as a gift to your current customers as a way of letting them know you appreciate their business. Place some ads inside the eBook for products or services you're offering.
2. Get free advertising by submitting your eBook to freebie and freeware/shareware web sites. This will increase the number of people who will down- load your eBook and see your ads.
3. LEARN and EARN. Make money by selling your own eBooks. Learn from and sell eBooks written by others, branded by YOU. Join an inexpensive wholesale program already in place for this – get new eBooks to LEARN from and EARN from each month at http://presssuccess.com/wholesale
4. Hold a contest on your web site so that people can win one of your eBooks or an eBook package. Submit a contest ad to no-cost contest or sweepstakes directories.
5. You can gain valuable referrals from people telling others about your eBooks. And word of mouth advertising can be very effective.
6. Make money cross promoting your eBooks with other people's products or services. This technique can double your marketing effort with- out spending more time and money on your part. Set up an affiliate program so that other people can help you sell them and earn money in the process by signing up at a place like ProfitAuto at http://presssuccess.com/AutoPilot
7. Increase your e-zine subscribers by giving away an eBook or two to people who subscribe to your e-zine. This will give people an incentive to subscribe. Allow your e-zine subscribers to also give it away to multiply your subscribers.
8. Give away an eBook to people who join your affiliate program. This will increase the number of people who sign-up. You could also create an eBook for them to use that will help them promote your product or service.
9. Give away an eBook in exchange for people leaving their contact information. This will help you follow-up with the prospects who buy your main products or services.
10. Offer a free eBook that contains a couple of sample chapters. If they like it, give them the option of ordering the full version. It would work just like a software demo or shareware.
So take action! Choose one or more of the tips above now, save the rest for the months ahead. To help with your eBook writing, ghostwriting or operations, take a virtual tour today of http://movingaheadcommunications.com and help yourself to a 30-Day Trial of autoresponders, online forms, shopping cart set up, merchant account, digital secure delivery and much more at http://presssuccess.com/AutoPilot . Enjoy!