4 Reasons your Business Needs Call Tracking Software
Call tracking software is more than just determining who just made that missed call. The right software will not only provide information to help you make the most of every sales lead but provide a comprehensive training and marketing tool which when used correctly will fine tune your business, enabling it to reach its potential.
Call tracking software can be slightly misleading in the sense that the title gives the impression of simply recording a phone number or missed call. The reality however, is somewhat different.
Businesses need to know who is calling them and why. Businesses need to be able to talk to customers and clients to make sales.
· Is your staff able to answer every call?
· Do you feel you are losing business due to nobody being available to answer all the calls your company receives?
· Would a software solution which could inform you within minutes that a call had been missed be of use to you?
· Would it benefit your company if you had statistical data on which departments and staff members were answering calls and which were not?
· Would it benefit your company if you could identify which of your staff or departments were natural sales people and which were not so good?
· Would it benefit your company if you could record the conversation between customer and staff member for analysis and training purposes?
If yes, then consider the following reasons your company needs call tracking software. With this in place you can:
· Identify the source of calls by keyword. The better call tracking software can follow it from first click on a search engine result page or website source, and track the call to see if it led to a sale. With this information you can slash marketing budgets by avoiding spend on underperforming keyword and reallocate money to where it is working.
· Monitor staff performance through recording calls and analysing sales techniques. This leads on to identifying training and or underperformance issues. With call tracking software in place you can ensure staff are performing to the required standards and be at the top of their game.
· Recording missed calls or opportunities. This enables staff to call back the potential customer or client within minutes of receiving the call. This gives great potential to maximising sales leads and not losing them to a competitor. A customer could well have a credit card in their hand when they call you for a product or a service, so every missed call potentially costs you dearly.
· Analysing which staff and department perform and which does not. With this ability your business can identify to the person who performs and who requires training. When combined with other features of call tracking such as call recording a wealth of information about your business performance is at your fingertips.
Choosing Call Tracking Software
The call tracking software industry is evolving and companies can now offer services such as call tracking to some degree, which provides some or all or the above points. Currently, in the UK only one company can offer the full range of call tracking services, and this should be the company which should be at the top of your outsourcing list.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Calltracks.com is a pioneer in the call tracking and conversion attribution tracking industry. Their call tracking software includes performance management of staff, call recording and analysis, sales lead management, keyword call tracking, and prospecting.