Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Thursday, October 17, 2019
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

Capitalize Your Receivables with Invoice Factoring

Does your company need working capital to grow? Read this article to learn about an easy source of working capital - factoring invoices.

Hurry up and wait. Sounds familiar? If you own a business that sells products or services to other companies, you are very familiar with the painful payment cycle that clients can put you through. They demand immediate delivery of the service, but will insist on paying 30 to 60 days after receiving the goods. Waiting up to 8 weeks to get paid can be challenging for many businesses. Who can wait? You have employees, suppliers and rent to pay. But then again, how can you argue with your customers. Especially, if they are large established businesses with strict payment policies. You end up having two options. You can bite your hand and wait. Or you can look for business financing. 

Of course, looking for a business loan is easier said than done. Banks only give business loans to companies that can provide solid financials and a detailed business plan. Fortunately, business loans are not your only option. Recently, an alternative called factoring has been gaining traction.
Invoice factoring is not a loan. Rather, it’s a financial arrangement where a factoring company advances you money on your soon-to-be-paid invoices. Advances average 80%. Once your customer pays for the invoices, you get a second advance for the remaining 20%, less a small fee. Note that the actual terms vary by customer and industry. 
Factoring financing has a number of advantages over conventional financing. First, factoring companies provide funding based on the strength of your invoices, rather than on the strength of your company. This means that new businesses can qualify easily. Second, factoring companies can provide you with financing quickly, usually in a few days. This makes it a great solution for companies that need working capital quickly. 
Although not widely used until recently, factoring invoices has been gaining traction in the last few years. This is particularly true in the transportation industry where freight bill factoring is very common. It is also true in the staffing industry where staffing agency factoring is also widely used. Regardless of your industryHealth Fitness Articles, factoring can help you if your business is bound to grow and selling goods/services to commercial or governmental clients.

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


About Commercial Capital LLC
Are you looking for a competitive factoring quote? We can provide competitive factoring proposals. Please call (877) 300 3258.



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Family
Entertainment
Law
Education
Communication
Other
Sports
ECommerce
Home Business
Self Help
Internet
Partners


Page loaded in 0.012 seconds