Frequently Asked Questions About Glasgow Storage Services And Their Answers
Frequently Asked Questions About Glasgow Storage Services And Their Answers. Read this article to know more on Glasgow Storage Services.
1) Questions about size and what choice to make.
The sizes offered at Glasgow storage include a wide variety of choices. The choices include anywhere from a range of 16 square feet to 400 square feet. To help make out which size suits you the best, we have a 24 hour service provided on the phone where you can communicate without company personnel and decide what to do. In addition, depending on your storage needs, they also provide clients with expertise on how to make cost reductions.
2) How are the payments made?
Glasgow Storage endeavors to make the storage problem free for the customer. This includes the billing. Renting facility is available for 4 weeks. But there is extreme flexibility with storage ability for a period as less as 7 days. Payments can be made through debit or credit cards as well as by cash or check.
3) How long before moving do I need to contact the company for storage?
The company offers booking 6 months prior to the need without risks.
4) Is there a facility where I can park my vehicle?
Glasgow Storage caters to the needs of its customers by offering free car parking for most vehicles, vans, trucks as well as larger trucks. The space if secured with the availability of electrical points as needed by the client.
5) Are there security cameras?
Glasgow Storage services make use of CCTV cameras. These are replaced at entry and exit points.
6) Are packing supplies and boxes available?
Yes. These supplies are available at low costs.
7) What is meant by Glasgow storage?
It is a fast, simple and a suitable method to store items. The company caters to a wide range of customers in the domestic, commercial as well as student divisions.
8) Can transport be hired from Glasgow storage?
Based on how long the client is planning on storing materials and supplies, the company can provide a van service to help with the moving in. The loading as well as the mounting of the load is all up to the customer.
9) What if I want to move in immediately?
The Glasgow storage company needs a few documents to seal the deal. These include a security deposit, copies of identification and a month’s rent. It is important to keep in mind that the customer has to do the time management themselves so as to be able to load and unload into the storage room.
10) What are the supplies that I cannot store?
1. Food items.
2. Domestic pets
3. Explosive or burnable equipment
4. Bombs, artillery or weaponry
5. Chemicals, substances that release radioactivity, warfare items.
7. Fume emitting substances or those that release strong odors
8. Illegal goods or goods that are obtained by an illegitimate manner
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Glasgow Storage offers the best in storage facilities. The multiple store locations ease the customer in many levels. As a client, you can be sure that you are being offered premium services with Glasgow Storage services.