5 Benefits of EPABX system for a Flourishing Business!
One telephone line is sufficient for interaction in a tiny operating setting. But as your business grows, to keep a safe discussion, you'd need more devices. When telephone wires and telephone numbers rise, the complication could be created. Such a circumstance may also boost your cost. This is when you come to your aid with the EPABX scheme.
In a small working environment, one telephone line is enough for communication. But as your business grows, you would need more phones to maintain a secure conversation. When the phone lines and phone numbers increase, it could create complication. Such a situation can increase your expense too. This is when the EPABX system comes to your rescue.What is EPABX?
It is a robust state digital system which is also referred to as Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange. This is an in-house telephone system that serves a particular business or organization.
This system helps you to connect all the phones in an organization or across multiple locations together.Let’s shed some light upon its 5 benefits below:
1. Internal communications: You may not be aware of the fact that when you make a call in your office, the call first gets routed to the local phone company’s exchange and then reaches the person you are trying to connect. This form of connection may incur a charge. Therefore, with an EPABX system, the calls will be routed internally without directing outside the building.
2. Centralized Control: This business phone solution can provide a receptionist feature that allows all the calls coming to your organization’s many phones to be accessed by one number. You need not have to jot down the individual phone numbers in the directories. You could list one number that’s it.
3. Automation: One of the benefits of this phone system is that you do not have to employ a person to answer calls. It offers your company an “auto attendant” instructions. This further directs you to dial a particular number for a specific service.
4. Flexible Call Routing: This telephone system incorporates a lot of features that you won’t find on a standard phone. For example, you might be waiting for an important call, but suddenly an urgent meeting shows up in another office in the building. In such a situation, you can program your phone, so the EPABX system forwards your calls to another phone if you fail to answer it within the given number of rings.
5. Variable Access: This telephone system usually comes with software that enables you to set up each line in your building. The PBX control units allow you to give different levels of access to different extensions. This way, you can limit some phones to call out of the building. You can also restrict access to long distance call or international dialing.Where to get the best business telephone system?
If the question fetched you here, then visit TEAM TELESYSTEMS now. We are the professional telecommunication providers who render the top quality security as well as communication systems. We aim to make life easy and digitally smart for all. We have been delivering top services to Indian households for the past 20 years. We have installed over 2 million business telephone systems, including voice mail, e-mail servers, security systems, audio & video conferencing products, and more. Visit our website now to know about our services in details.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I have a positive approach towards whatever I do. Always keeping myself busy, and occupied with work or some other interesting activities and keep learning new things.