In case, you want to reset the admin password of the Netgear Router for security purposes, you need to consider taking the help of the professionals. As an alternate way, you can also follow the steps given in the article. Here, we have tried to focus on different ways through which one can easily reset the password of the NetGear Router.
Netgear is a renowned name in the world of routers. Since it offers some of the best models of routers, a lot of users prefer to use it over any other brand. Not only it promises us with the high-speed internet connectivity, but it also ensures that we don’t have to face any hassles while utilizing the product. However, if by any chance, you face issues while using the Netgear Router, the best thing that you can do is to reset the device or change the password. You may quickly avail the Netgear customer support for knowing the steps for resetting the router. Also, we have mentioned the steps below, you may go through it once:
• At first, you need to launch the web browser on your system or wireless device, which is connected to the router's network.
• Now, the next step, you need to type http://routerlogin.net into the search or the address bar of the web browser.
• After you have typed the web address, you need to press the enter button and only after that you will be to see the login window on the screen.
• You will be asked to enter the user name and password of the router. In case you don’t know, the default username of the router is “admin” and the default password is “password.”
• After you have entered the username and password, you will notice that the basic home page is getting displayed on your screen.
• You need to click on the “Advanced” tab, followed by clicking on the “Administration” option, and then you have to set the password.
• Here, you are supposed to type the old password, followed by typing the new password as and when prompted. Mostly, you will be asked to type the new password twice to be sure.
• In order to recover the password, you need to choose the option for “Enable Password Recovery.”
• In the end, you need to click on the “Apply” button.
• As soon as you click on the “Apply,” you can be assured of the fact that your settings are saved. Also, now you can be sure that you have successfully reset the password.
But, if you realize that even after resetting the admin password, the problem is not resolved; make sure that you have immediately taken a quick assistance of the experts. Yes, you can dial the experts at Netgear router tech support number. Get this number only from the website – Contactforhelp. Yes, it is an online directory of the USA and Canada that offers 100% authentic customer support and service numbers.
Sophia Ellen is a professional writer since 2011 and graduate of the University of North Carolina with a degree in Computer Science. Her written blogs and articles have been published in different online publications. She is fond of writing, reading, traveling, and Internet surfing.