How to fix Run time error in IE
What is run time error?
Run time error is an error generated while using internet which prevents you to open internet explorer web page and inhibit you work properly. These types of error can halt all your work and may also cause you to loose all your work. In this article I will let you know about the procedure for eliminating Run time error.
Causes of Run time error:
· Most of the time the reason of error is use of incompatible html code with the web browser available on your computer.
· Sometime Run time error also occurs when your computer does not possess sufficient RAM required for successful execution of desired task.
· Erroneous html webpage coding.
· Due to Spyware or malware came through spam mails, downloads etc.
You can adopt the following procedure for eliminating Runtime error:
1. Click on the “Tools” button, which will display drop down menu on your screen and then click on “Internet options”. You can also use shortcut ALT + T, then O.
2. Then an Internet options dialog box will appear on your screen, you have to click on Advanced tab.
3. Under the Advanced tab you will get lot of options to tweak Security, Multimedia, Printer and HTTP settings.
4. Make a click to fill the check box for enabling the options Disable Script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (other). And clear the Display a notification about every script error check box for disabling it.
5. Then click OK and close the Internet Options.
After the completion of procedure open internet explorer and try to open the webpage which had runtime error. If the error is removed then the problem is vanished and if not then try to logon to the same webpage if your computer has multiple users. It may be possible that webpage you are visiting contains html errors.
It may be possible the Internet Explorer version you are using is not compatible or you are using older version which is not completing the mandatory requirement of website. So in this case you have to update your web browser (Internet explorer) and you can update it from the Microsoft support website. Recently Microsoft has launched Internet Explorer 10 you can get it from Microsoft support website.
It could be possible that some bugs or virus has got entered in your computer which is prompting this error. For eliminating it you must scan your computer with good antivirus program and remove it from your computer. It is always recommended to update antivirus program as older version is not capable to detect the newly developed virus, spyware, malwares, bugs etc.
You can also go for online solution offered by Microsoft for specific runtime errors. For getting online solution you have to make it active by following the steps given below:
1. Click on the Start button, from the Start menu select control panel and then click “System and Maintenance”.
3. In the left pane of window to make the changes select “Change settings”.
4. Now make a click on “Check for Solutions automatically (recommended) and then click OK to finish the procedure.
Thus by following the above mentioned procedure you easily remove runtime error from your computer. Some of the renowned companies like Impcsupport also provide reliable software solution for eliminating computer problems. They also provide 24*7 online technical support for 365 days. You can also use computer maintenance tools like registry cleaner provided by them to boost the speed and performance of your computer.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Matthew Ferrall…is a Tech Savvy and Software Engineer. He has been working from 2008 for getting secure and reliable software solution for viruses, malwares with IMPCSUPPORT. IMPCSUPPORT provides the computer support for all windows operating system.