No Panda is Too Big
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ...
About just a year ago, Google had released a new system for the search results ranking algorithm which is called the Google Panda.
Google Panda aims to lower the ranks of those sites which are low quality and not relevant then put to the top of the search engine those high-quality sites.
But sometimes, because Google Panda just uses artificial intelligence meaning it is only a program and not really a human, some sites which are good are still getting low ranks. Here are the tips on how you can get friends with the “Panda” and make your reputation higher.
1. Evaluate your content. Google Panda is not just concerned about individual pages on your site but rather the whole site itself. So you should check the quality of your content which includes the relevance, design, trustworthiness and many more.
2. Do not put too many advertisements on any of your site’s page. Panda Update is very strict on that. It may really affect the overall ranking of your site if Panda Update finds out that you are just writing to advertise something.
3. Do not over optimized. Avoid keyword stuffing. Keyword stuffing refers to the practice of loading a page with keywords in trying to manipulate a site ranking. Create content which are rich in information then put only the right keywords which are really in context.
4. Work with faster and high quality blogs. It means that blogs should be filled with information that is significant to the readers and easy to navigate.
5. If your blog is about pictures and videos, each should still have a textual content that is about or related to the picture or video which are meaningful and informative.
6. Try to use social media. Because maybe you are losing traffic because you cannot really advertise your site, you can use Facebook or Twitter to help you direct traffic in your own site.
SEO Philippines should be aware of this so it may help the number of SEO companies to increase even with this Google Panda Update.
It is not only the search engine optimization (SEO) companies which are really affected by this, but also those small businesses online so hope these tips can help you.
No Panda is too big to block your way to success if you will follow the rules and the right directions.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
BA Journalism Student