Things You Need to Know Before Setting Windows 7 Password
3 things you need to know and deal with well if you are using Windows 7: Create a Windows 7 password reset disk, reset Windows 7 password with third-party software if forgot, and avoid common Passwords like “123456”.
Tip 1: Create a Windows 7 password reset disk
In view of the difficulty in remembering passwords, there is a handy feature in Windows 7 to help you create a Windows 7 password recovery disk in seconds. If you forgot Windows 7 password, you can easily reset your Windows 7 password with the disk. You'll find it's helpful when you forgot password in Windows 7.
Don't know how to create a Windows 7 password reset disk? Just follow the simple guide below:
Requirement: a USB flash drive
Time: Less than one minute
1. Insert the USB flash drive in your computer
2. Click Start button, enter create password reset disk in the search box and press Enter.
3. The Forgotten Password Wizard will come up. Click Next button and follow the wizard within a few clicks.
1. Please label the Windows 7 password reset disk and store it in a safe place. Otherwise, others can easily reset your password if he can get the disk in hand.
2. No matter how many times you change your Windows password, you just need to create a Windows 7 password reset disk once.
3. The Windows 7 password reset disk only works for the special Windows 7 account you select, not all your Windows 7 accounts.
Tip 2: Resort to Windows Password Breaker if forgot
If unluckily happens that you no longer remember the password and cannot access PC, you should seek for a reliable Windows password breaker tool at once, instead of feeling frustrated or trying to find an expensive technician. Windows Password Breaker is such a best tool can help you reset Windows 7 password on your own when you forgot Windows password; even your PC is locked.
Requirement: USB flash drive, an accessible computer with a drive (if yours is inaccessible)
Time: Less than 5 minutes
1. Download and install Windows Password Breaker.
2. Burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
3. Boot your PC from CD/DVD or USB.
4. Reset forgotten Windows 7 password to be empty.
5. Log on your Windows 7 PC without password.
Tip 3: Avoid common passwords like "123456"
Considering a password can be easily forgotten, most people like to choose a password that is very easy to remember, while it is also easy to guess, actually. If you look at the hacked list of passwords stored in the Gawker Media user database, you'll be surprised to find many users use identical passwords. The top 10 common passwords are 123456, password, 12345678, lifehack, qwerty, abc123, 111111, monkey, consumer, 12345. Try not to set a password like these common passwords or other similar passwords for your Windows 7 machine.
If you worry about you may forget Windows password, you can create a password reset disk in advance. At that time, if you forgot your Windows password, you can easily perform Windows 7 password recovery with the created disk.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
You should create a Windows 7 password recovery disk before you set a password for Windows 7, and when you forgot Windows password, just easily perform Windows 7 password recovery with the created disk.