How to Set Up a Shopify Store in 15 Minutes
Acting across a wide divergence of dynamicity and featuring driving, enthusiastic and fathomable up-to-the-task online selling platform, Shopify could either be your scheming source of little extra money, or a fascinating full-time job.
To get online and start selling straight away implementing your proactive ideas, Shopify is the fastest possible way.
In fact, creating a Shopify store would require a few simple steps, such as signing up, creating the store, adding the products and tapping the button, “go live”. E-commerce could not get any easier that that! However, here, we are going to elaborate, how straightforward the procedure could get.
A glimpse into Shopify
Why should you choose the Shopify as your e-commerce trading platform?
• Store designing is pretty much easier as it has pre-existing 100 themes and you might have tweaked them, in any way you would like.
• Shopify delivers a perfectionist level of processing, management and tracking of all the orders and payments, therefore allowing you to focus on your core business.
• Setting up a Shopify store in 15 minutes
• Let us get started with pricing, for it starts with $29 per month, yet a 14 day free trial period is available. More importantly, there is no need to enter any credit card details.
• Visit the official website of Shopify and enter your email id.
• Give a name to your store and please think twice before giving the name, for harder times might come, when this name would keep motivating you.
• Now, it is time for you to add an address, so that the Shopify could calculate taxes along with the payments.
• Be done with the signing up and afterwards, you will be sent to a simple dashboard, where you are free to design your store.
• There are 100 pre-existing themes in Shopify. Choose any one among them and tweak them accordingly.
• Now, add the first product and product description.
• For images could play mind-whirling role in terms of sales, consider putting on a few bow-rocking images.
• Then, you need to set up the price and inventory. As a start-up, you must have to be creative while setting up the prices.
• Now, enter the shipping process and choose whether it would be manual.
• At this stage, add variants for sizes and colors. As Shopify has made the process of creating a custom domain name pretty easy, go for it.
• Purchase a custom domain and through the process, you would have to add a payment method that could be utilized later for getting paid as well.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Myself Mouzzam Jafri Head of Internet Marketing at Techindiasoftware. I have 5+ years of experience in IT Industry. My passion is in writing about Internet Marketing Currently I am writing about how to find Shopify Development Company and Wordpress Development Company for web development project.