Increase brand visibility with Magento 2 Facebook Share and Win Extension by Knowband
ECommerce websites aim to create brand awareness. Having brand visibility creates contributes towards more sales and conversion rate. In this article, we talk about how an eCommerce merchant can increase visibility with Knowband's Magento 2 Facebook Share and Win Extension by Knowband.
People these days are active on social media like bees. The eCommerce merchants can take a lot of benefit from social media platforms for their business. As a large part of the population is widely available on social media, promoting it proves to be highly beneficial. Doing referral marketing on social media platforms can bring a lot of new traffic to your store. To make your customers refer your products on social media platforms, the admin can provide incentives to persuade them to be the promoters of the brand. Knowband has something for you.
With Magento 2 Facebook Share and Win Extension, the admin will be able to enable a share and win button on the product pages. The admin has the option to enable the sharing button on specific product pages or all the pages. The store owners can easily do so from the backend interface.
Below mentioned are the features of Magento 2 share and win extension and its benefits:
1. Enable/Disable with a click: The Magento 2 admin can enable or disable the module with just a single click. The benefit from it is that the store owners can enable this module when they want to improve their sales or traffic.
2. Can be implemented on all or selected products: The store owners can integrate the sharing button on all the product pages or specific pages.
3. Customizable discount type: Magento 2 product sharing module allows the store owners to fix the discount type i.e fixed based or percentage-based discount. They can also set the limit of discount as well.
4. Enhance look and feel: Facebook share and get discount module allows the store admin to enhance the look and feel of the frontend by entering custom CSS codes.
5. Facebook integration through App ID: The Magento 2 Facebook share option provides Facebook integration by generating an app ID. The admin doesn’t need to implement any codes.
7. User-friendly interface: The Magento 2 Facebook share option offers a user-friendly interface.
8. Mobile Responsive: Magento 2 Social sharing extension is mobile responsive as well.
9. Track the discount usage: The admin can track if the discounts are being used by the customers or not from the ‘Product Statistics’ tab.
10. Easy to install and configure: The Magento 2 share on Facebook wall plugin is very easy to install and configure on the store. The admin can refer to the user manual for full guidance.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
My name is John and I like to write technical content. This article is about Knowband which is one of the most reputed names in the field of plugin development. It provides the best plugins for platforms like- Magento 2, PrestaShop, Opencart and Shopify.