Increase Your Link Popularity - The How-To Guide!
This article discusses the core issues around link popularity and how you can successfully make use of additional incoming links
Increasing your link popularity can have tons of benefits. A high link popularity (and link relevancy) can make your website rank higher in search engine results and will allow more people to find your website. Over time, increasing your link popularity can also make your website's page rank increase, making it seem more important to Google. This in turn means that Google will spider your website more quickly, and it will keep constant track of it.
Increasing your link popularity earlier on in the game proves to be a good strategy for two reasons:
1. The more quickly you submit links, the faster you will see an increase in traffic.
2. The increase in link popularity, by its very nature, is very time-consuming which therefore requires that you start with the process as early as possible.
Suppose you start a website and you would like to increase your link popularity really quickly. You can try the following strategies, which can guarantee you a good return on your investment in the coming months:
1. Sign up for the 3 way links service, which automatically links your website to your peers for a small monthly fee. The service becomes even more economical when you have multiple websites, you can add a total of 50 of your websites into the link database by using the 3 way links service.
2. Use a link submission software to submit your links to the countless link directories out there. However, try to submit with the higher PR directories first, because they get crawled really quickly, which means that your incoming link will be registered with Google more quickly.
3. Make a habit of commenting on other people's blogs and add your link add the bottom of your comment. This very strategy can be worth thousand of dollars in revenues in the coming months.
4. Sign up for one or two high PR forums relating to your niche and work towards making sure people get acquainted with you. Prove to forum members that you have specialized knowledge in your field and provide a link to your website in your post signature. Once you have made yourself known and have started providing a valuable service, traffic to your website will increase quickly with little or no effort on your part.
5. Try software like Auto Social Poster to publish your blog or website contents to the countless news websites out there. Auto Social Poster posts your post to over 37 news websites, giving you instant 37 back-links for every single post that you make to your blog.
Remember, increasing your link popularity cannot be done overnight; it takes time to implement and it works best when you work at it consistently everyday. Make a goal of adding at least 10 links a day and you will soon see a huge rush of traffic to your website.
Article Tags: Link Popularity
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Yasir Khan writes on a variety of topics, ranging from Online Businesses to Search Engine Optimization. He is the founder and owner of Unbiased Product Reviews, a website dedicated to imparting education to newcomers who want to start an online business. To learn more, avail your Legitimate Online Business Opportunity or sign up for his FREE Online Business Newsletter!