List Building Strategies No Longer a Mystery
In this brand-new article I'm going to share with you three, often over-looked, but very easy, list building strategies that I use and have helped me grow my subscriber list by a whopping 374% this year.
For a solopreneur, the gold in their business is in their list! Having a list of interested prospects who want to know more about you, your services, and your products will provide you with a long-term, sustainable business.
And guess what?
When you have a list in place of potential clients who are interested in you, your services and your products they come to you! Your clients are right there on your list - you don't have to go out and find them!
And to achieve this you need to create a List Building System, so that you can continually add people to your list, and have a ready pool of clients who want to buy your products and services.
There are many different strategies that go towards creating your successful list building system, and today I'd like to share with you three free, and often overlooked, list building strategies. And they're all really simple to implement too!
1. Leverage the power of Amazon. I bet you didn't realize you could use Amazon as a list building strategy! It's very easy to do. If you have an account there, simply click on Your Profile along the top, and update your profile. Include as much information as you can about you and your business, and include a link back to your website. Then set about:
* Writing book reviews. If you have favorite books that you've read and have found invaluable to you in your business, write a review about them. You can write the review without having purchased your book from Amazon. Simply find the listing for that book and write your review. The author will appreciate the positive comments, and your profile will be hyperlinked in the book review - giving readers the opportunity to find out more about you!
* Building a Listmania. A listmania is simply a collection of books/audio products that you have found useful and you've pulled them altogether in one place, so that anyone looking for books/products on a particular topic can view your listmania to see what you recommend. It saves them having to trawl through the website researching the information themselves!
2. Trade 'Thank You' page space. When someone signs up for your newsletter, what does your Thank You page say? I'll bet it says something like, 'Thank you for signing up to my newsletter' - not very inspiring! Instead, use this space to recommend colleague's newsletters. You could add, 'Here's a list of newsletter I find invaluable and I'd like to recommend them to you too'. And better still, ask those colleagues whose newsletter you're referring to do the same for you! This is known as co-registration (or trading 'Thank You' page space), and is a wonderful way to build your list quickly.
3. Use the power of Email Signatures. This is a very simple way to build your list. Make sure you include a link to your newsletter sign-up page and a teaser of your free taste on the bottom of EVERY email. The beauty of this strategy is that you never know who your email will get forwarded to, and who will read your email signature and sign up to your list.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tracey Lawton is the office organization expert and teaches online service professionals how to operate an efficient, organized, and profitable business. Let her teach you how to create office organization success in your business, and receive The 7 Key Steps To An Efficient And Organized Office, report free at http://www.OfficeOrganizationSuccess.com