Make Money Doing Surveys
Paid surveys is a good way to make some extra money from home. Read on to find out how to make the most out of paid survey opportunities.
Paid Surveys are an excellent way to make money in your spare time. They are easy to do and you can please yourself by choosing how little or how much work you do. Read on for some tips on how to maximise your success with paid surveys.
The following tips will help you get started and learn how to make money doing surveys.
(1) Register with as many survey companies as possible. The number of survey invites that you receive depends on your demographics. If you only sign up for one or two survey companies the chances are that you will only qualify for a handful of surveys. You have a better chance of receiving more paid survey invites if you register with as many survey companies as you can.
(2) Set up a separate email address. Creating a separate email address will help you to stay organized. Doing this will help you keep your survey emails separate from your regular emails. You can just login to your survey email address when you feel like working on surveys. The best free email account to open is a Google Mail account.
(3) Fill in your profile and complete as many screener questionnaires as possible. Many survey companies will ask you to complete a profile. This will help them to match surveys to you. The more information you put in your profile, the more likely you are to get survey applications. From time to time you may also be sent a short screener questionnaire to check whether or not you fit the criteria for a specific survey. If you ignore these screener questionnaires you will not be invited for the survey.
(4) Use a form filler application such as Roboform to help you fill in your profiles and remember passwords. When you register for survey sites you will often be asked similar questions. You can fill in forms much more quickly by using an application like Roboform. Roboform will also remember usernames and passwords, which can be helpful if you have registered with a lot of survey companies.
(5) Be honest. Many people are tempted to lie in order to qualify for a survey that they normally wouldn't. If you do this, there is a danger of getting caught and if you are honest you may well get as many or perhaps more survey applications than you would if you lied. Companies require people of all ages and occupations
Follow these steps and they will help you make money doing surveys in your spare time.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Suzanne Morrison runs her own online business and recommends getting started with this list of free paid surveys.