Powerful But Free Ways To Make Money From Adsense
AdSense gives website operators the ability to make money from their websites by displaying Google Ads. When website visitors click on a Google Ad, the website owner gains income from that click. Providing high quality, relative content to attract visitors is key to making money with AdSense.
Many in the Internet marketing scene are making handsome income from Google Adsense. This include not only established well known websites but also relatively small sites and blogs. As the ads are related to what your visitors are looking for on your site i.e. they match the characteristics and interests of the visitors your content attracts, there is a way both monetize and enhance your content pages.
Hence, AdSense gives website operators the ability to make money from their websites by displaying Google Ads. When your website visitors click on a Google Ad, you gain income from that click. Providing high quality, relative content to attract your visitors is key to making money with AdSense.
There are now many sale pages in the Web offering their services on how to increase your income through Google Adsense but they charge a fee. However if you spend some and effort to look around, we could chance upon some sites giving free tips and advice. The following are some of the things you could study for your own purpose:
1) Where you place your Adsense unit on your web page could be very important. There are a few possibilities.
1.1) Top Left corner - Depending on whether your site content usability or your Adsense ad revenue is more important, you may consider putting your ad unit here while putting your site navigation on the right hand side or vice versa. Some simple pages are known to be created solely to monetize that page through Google Adsense. In this case, the choice of left and right doses not really matter. 1.2) Top of the page - This is the best position as it is where the visitor's first impression or attention is drawn. Before he could scroll further down the page, the hope is that he would click at the ad here!
1.3) The space at the end of the page i.e. following the main content - the reason for this is that we want to prompt further clicking here at the ad after the visitor finishes reading your main content and is leaving the site or looking for the next thing to move to. If the page is long, you can also consider putting ad units some where in the middle of the content.
2) You should take note that more ad units do not guarantee higher revenue. According to Google, ads with higher CPC (Cost or Pay Per Click) are having higher display priority. In fact, if there is lesser ad units in the page, most of the ads displayed would have higher paying rate.
3) Color of the ad is important to attract the attention of visitors. Some believe that it is best to blend the colors of the ad ( ad title, border, background, links and text) with those of the main page.
4) To ensure that you get more clicks on the Adsense ad, you have to drive as much traffic to your site as possible. One way is to start writing articles and distributing them to through ezine, article announcement lists and by submitting to article directories.
It is not too difficult to quickly build a strong list giving your sites a lot of visibility and exposure to potential visitors.
5) Make full use of your out going e-mails by putting your "signature" file at the end of each e-mail content. Do not ignore this simple step and underestimate the power and potential effectiveness of this simple email signature. It could be one form of viral marketing because if your emails contains interesting and useful messages, they could get forwarded over and over again.
6) Take part in active discussion groups or forums. Any messages, questions, comments you leave in these forums are yet another route through which you could drive traffic to your Adsense page because of your signature file. Also, you would find a lot of new ideas in the forums on how to improve your Adsense income.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
John Woon (Sung-Liang Woon) is a Rubber and Latex Consultant with about 30 years of experience. He is now also earning handsome income from the Internet working from home. Check this fantastic website to find out how he has ventured into Internet business: http://www.PlugInProfitSite.com/main-9747 ... Learn more about his website and blog at: http://www.johnwoon.com and http://healthysite.blogspot.com