Distance Learning MBA In Vivid Way
• Learning environments that are crucial in the face-to-face interaction
with the media and the disappearance of the possibilities,
• learning difficulties encountered during the learning process, and this situation solved, then the possible difficulties,
• Instant-sightedness and help the development of problem behaviors arising from giderilmemesinden,
• Self-study habits and the ability of non-cultivated the difficulty of planning for individuals,
• Employee self-ay1racaklar1 hour of course work required of individuals,
• Laboratory, workshop topics such as application mainly in the processing limitations,
• Due to the excess number of students in communication limitations, may be considered.
The Role of Distance Education Students
Objective of every effective distance education programs to meet student needs. The learning environment, no matter how the student is to learn the task. In this context,
even in the best conditions, it requires motivation, planning and analysis, and teaches the material terms of the implementation of a daunting task.
Teacher's Role in Distance Education
Face-to-face classroom, the teacher's task, the creation of course content and consists of the identification of student needs. Different issues arise in distance education.
• Very limited student needs should be determined in spite of the face-to-face negotiations.
• taking into account the different needs and expectations of the masses of students developed teaching techniques.
• a combination of both the task of providing the guidance and the content should be executed effectively.
REMOTE TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATION
Distance education is used in parallel with the development of historical processes teknolojini tools and environments have been changes and innovations.
Technologies used in this process:
Students and teachers interact in different environments, the one year executive MBA applications, in terms of applicability and effectiveness in the classroom, according to the
teaching face-to-face shows some limitations. Mutual communication between individuals, as well as verbal expressions, which has an important role in eye contact, body
language, gestures and facial expressions are details that can not be applied in distance education. Students question yöneltebilecekleri against them at any moment, can
not find a teacher can receive feedback. Television, radio, supporting environments such as the one-way communication, computers and computer networks to applications
made over the many technologies used in distance education has limited interaction possibilities.
Benefits of Distance learning MBA
Better job opportunities
A higher salary
Career development opportunities
Business community to get to know
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR