Holistic Junction is honored to exhibit the Meridian ... as the featured school of the week. ... on a high standard of ... and ... Meridian ... offers the ...
Holistic Junction is honored to exhibit the Meridian Institute as the featured school of the week.
'...Insisting on a high standard of efficiency and ethics...' Meridian Institute offers the following, diverse courses:
* Phlebotomy & CPR: 168 Hours. Program includes day and evening hours. Individual classes include: Phlebotomy; Arterial & Skin Puncture: ID, SC, IM Injections; EKG; CPR and First Aid; Anatomy & Physiology; Hygiene & Nutrition; and Externship. Successful graduates are certified upon completion, awarded a CPR Card from the American Heart Assocation.
* Physical Therapy Aide: 480 Hours. Program is instructed during daytime and evening hours. Individual classes include: Basic Medical Terminology; Anatomy & Physiology; Massage Therapy; Physical Therapy Aide; and Externship. Upon successful completion, graduates may become employed as a Physical Therapy Aide.
* Medical Office Management & Medical Billing: 500 Hours. Program is instructed during daytime and evening hours. Individual classes include: Medical Terminology; Anatomy and Physiology; Medical Office Administration; Medical Billing Forms with Practical Application; General Office Procedures; and Medical Billing Simulated Practice. Upon successful completion, graduates are issued a diploma.
* Medical Assistant: 720 Hours, including 660 classroom hours, and 60 externship hours. Program includes daytime and evening hours. Individual classes include: Medical Terminology; Anatomy and Physiology; Microbiology; CPR and First Aid; Vital Signs and Anthopometric Measurement, Biologic Aspects of Behavior; EKG, Specialty Examination; Microbiology, Urinalysis; Hematology, Phlebotomy; Pharmacology; and Advanced Medical Procedures, Minor Surgery. Graduates receive a certificate upon completion and become eligible to take the Certified Medical Assistant Exam sponsored by the American Association of Medical Assistants.
* Hypnotherapy Program: 50 Class Hours for each: Level One, Level Two, and/or Level Three in Hypnotherapy. Program includes daytime and evening courses. Classes are given through demonstration, lectures, practice and direct experience. Graduates receive a state-approved diploma in Hypnotherapy with embossed seal of state-licensed Meridian Institute.
Located in Sunny, Los Angeles, CA; Meridican Institute is approved to operate by the State of California for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education. Additionally, the school is approved for non-immigrant student visa; and no-interest student loans are available for those who qualify.
Holistic Junction is proud to have the Meridian Institute on board and salutes its quality standards for being one of society's vital pioneers and promoters of Vocational and Massage Therapy Education.
To learn more about or to enroll in Meridian Institute, please visit: Meridian Institute today.