Holistic ... featured school of the week is premiere teaching ... Samra ... of Oriental ... Situated in ... Los Angeles, ... Samra ... of Oriental Med
Holistic Junction's featured school of the week is premiere teaching institution, Samra University of Oriental Medicine. Situated in beautiful Los Angeles, California; Samra University of Oriental Medicine is a private, non-profit school of Oriental Medicine. One of the first schools to receive Full Institutional Approval by the California State Department of Education, Samra University offers a Master of Oriental Medicine degree. Samra University's educational objectives are to "deliver a clear and coherent curriculum plan that provides the means whereby students can acquire and demonstrate -
1. Understanding the foundations of Oriental medicine, as indicated by students' mastery of basic Chinese medical theory and language terminology.
2. Understanding assessment and diagnostic procedures used in Oriental medicine and demonstrating the capacity to accurately assess and diagnose patients' patterns of disharmony according to Oriental medical principles.
3. Understanding intervention principles and treatment modalities of Oriental medicine and demonstrating the capacity to competently design and provide interventions including herbal formulas, acupuncture treatments, and nutritional, lifestyle, and energetic practice recommendations
4. Understanding the foundation of Western basic and clinical sciences and when and to whom to refer patients as necessary, facilitating effective interactions with Western health care.
5. Understanding biomedical ethics, legal and professional principles of practice management."
Samra University of Oriental Medicine's curriculum includes rewarding educational courses in Chinese Medical Theory, Acupuncture Theory, Chinese Herbology, clinical work and much more. As an added feature, Samra University accommodates students by instructing classes in three separate languages: English, Mandarin Chinese and Korean.
Including academic courses for both degreed and non-degreed programs, Samra University offers a vast curriculum of Oriental , Herbal and Chinese Medicine - comprised of multiple instructional classes. As an added bonus, "Samra University offers an unprecedented training opportunity at the Dong Zhi Men Hospital in Beijing, People's Republic of China! "
If you're looking for unique and rewarding career studies and diversity, Samra University of Oriental Medicine is comprised of an International student alumni including students from Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, England, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, People's Republic of China, Philippines, and several additional countries.
In addition to its diversified, academic culture, Samra University of Oriental Medicine includes on-campus amenities such as their library, bookstore, Samra University Clinic for interns, and herbal pharmacy.
Offering a variety of federal financial aid programs , Samra University assists students with paying for their education through programs such as Federal Pell Grants, Federal Stafford Loans and Federal Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students.
Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and meeting the didactic and clinical requirements of the California State Acupuncture Board; Samra University of Oriental Medicine qualifies graduates to sit for the California Acupuncture Licensing Examination.
To learn more about or to enroll in Samra University of Oriental Medicine, please visit: Samra University of Oriental Medicine at Holistic Junction.
Holistic Junction is honored to have Samra University of Oriental Medicine on board and salutes its quality standards for being one of society's vital pioneers and promoters in Oriental Medicine Instruction.