How to Learn German - Helpful Advice
• The first task we must assign ourselves id to learn the proper pronunciation of the alphabet, including the letters that are peculiar to German such as “ä”, “ö”, “ü” and “ß”(es-tzet). The best way to do this is to listen to a professor or watch a video where such letters and their respective sounds are dealt with in detail.
• We must be able to organize our time. It is advisable to set a schedule or time-table and devote daily at least some minutes to this learning process. The choice of an adequate place or “spot” is also advisable.
• Grammar also requires concentration and study. We must learn the declinations of the articles that affect the adjectives and nouns.
• In German, the first letter in a noun is written with a capital letter.
• It is a good idea to register in the library of some German school or Institute. There we can have a better and more intimate contact with this country’s culture and also get to know people who are also learning this language.
• It would be great if we have the opportunity to do a course in Germany itself. There is no better way to learn a language than in the country where it is spoken.
• Finally, reading is also an excellent way to learn a language. Of course, in order to read it, one must have at least the basic principles. In order to obtain the utmost benefit we should search out the best in literature, well-known authors, thus we shall form a solid knowledge basis.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
My name is Enrique Bracamonte. I´m graphic designer graduated from the University Wuppertal, Germany. If you want to start learning German can acquire a free introductory course here. You only need to visit the following link: http://www.germanlearningsite.com