There are many reason people will want to learn Mandarin Chinese, but this is the list of the top ten reason why exactly you should learn this beautiful, yet complex language.1) For Business Reason=...
There are many reason people will want to learn Mandarin Chinese, but this is the list of the top ten reason why exactly you should learn this beautiful, yet complex language.
1) For Business Reason= A lot of business nowadays is being pushed off shores due to cheaper employment costs, and China is one of the strongest trade partners with the United States at the moment.
2) For Travel Reason= A lot of people love to travel all over the world. If you travel to another country and donít know how to speak their language, it can make you feel uncomfortable and out of place. By Learning Mandarin Chinese, a language spoken by over 50 percent of the population, you will feel more at peace and can communicate with the locals when you go out to eat or are lost.
3) For Confidence= Lets face it, the more languages you can speak, the more respect you get from others and the more confident you will become.
4) Cultural Reason= When you learn Mandarin Chinese, you can get a feeling of the history of the language and can relate more to Chinese culture and Chinese arts.
5) Itís Fun= Itís a ton of fun learning how to speak a new language and speaking to other people in that language!
6) itís A Challenge= The more challenging a thing in life can be, the more rewarding it becomes to accomplish.
7) It Can Improve Math Skills= It has been scientifically proven that learning a new language can improve your math skills.
8) It Can Better Your English Skills= Did you know that by learning a new language, you skill levels in your primary language increases drastically?
9) Meet New People= You can meet some wonderful people from China, who you might not have been able to meet before, if you only spoke English.
10) Better Job Chances= Nowadays companies hire people who are bilingual over people who only speak English. So learning Chinese can improve your chances of finding a job, a heck of a lot easier.