VIT Opens Up 2018 Registrations
VIT has opened up the registration process for the next session. There are some important pieces of information that the engineering aspirants must know.
VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) which is the most famous engineering institute among the engineering aspirants has opened up the registration process for the admissions in B.Tech course for the 2018 year. VIT is one of the topmost institutions in India which is placed at the 17th rank by the NIRF (National institutional Ranking Framework) 2017 by the Government of India.
Admissions to the VIT:
To take the admission in VIT, the candidates have to clear the VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) conducted by VIT every year. In 2018 the exam is scheduled to be conducted between 4th April 2018 to 15th April 2018. The exam will be conducted in the Online mode. There are 124 locations at which the exam will be conducted in India. The exam will also be conducted at various foreign locations like Qatar, Muscat, Kuwait and Dubai. VITEEE is an extremely competitive examination in which only a few thousands among lacs of students gets selected.
VIT Application Procedure:
There are two options available to apply for the VIT. The candidate can apply through online mode or offline mode. Those who are interested in applying online can visit the official website of the VIT. Here are the steps to fill online application form-
1) Visit the official website of VIT.
2) On the main page of the site, a link is given "VITEEE 2018-Application Form".
3) Click on the link to proceed further.
4) The candidate will be redirected to the VITEEE page.
5) Check the eligibility criteria to apply for the VITEEE exam.
6) Click on the 'Apply Now' link that will redirect the candidate to the registration page.
7) The new applicant has to register on the site by filling up the personal and educational details.
8) The form will be considered fill only after the payment of the application fee and final submission of the form.
9) The VIT Application form fee is INR 1150/-
The candidates who want to fill the form online can follow the process given below-
1) The application forms are available at the Head Post offices across the country.
2) The candidate can visit the Head post office and purchase the form of INR 1200/-.
3) The candidate can also submit the demand draft in favour of VIT for the same amount.
4) There are 30 post offices at which the VIT application forms will be available.
Through VITEEE 2018 exam, the institute will also fill the seats of its Chennai and Bhopal campus. The main campus of VIT is in Vellore which offer B.Tech courses in various branches- Computer Science, Civil engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, electronics and communication and more. While the B.Tech branches available at the Chennai campus are Electronics & Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, CSE, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical & Electronics engineering.On Bhopal campus, the courses offered are in the streams Bio-Engineering, Computer Science with Gaming Technology and Mechanical Engineering.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Shreyansh is a writer and blogger who writes Education related content. He believes that educational reformation is inevitable for Human Development and growth.