Get Responses with the Getresponse Autoresponder System
No doubt building a list is imperative if you are to be a success with your home based business. Studies have shown that people sometimes need to see or hear about a product up to seven times to get their attention. In order to do that, you need a top notch autoresponder that will "stay in touch" with them. One of the best around, and the one I use, is the Getresponse autoresponder system.
No doubt building a list is imperative if you are to be a success with your home based business. Studies have shown that people sometimes need to see or hear about a product up to seven times to get their attention. In order to do that, you need a top notch autoresponder that will "stay in touch" with them. One of the best around, and the one I use, is the Getresponse autoresponder system. Here are just a few reasons that you should make it yours as well.
1. Pricing: Start out for Free. Granted not all features are available during the free membership but it does give you a chance to get your feet wet so to speak. Then the Getresponse autoresponder system pricing scales as your list grows, so you always know how much you’re spending. Simply choose the options that suit your current plans and don't forget to take advantage of BIG pre-pay discounts.
2. Unlimited Follow Up Messages: As mentioned earlier it takes more than one contact to make a sale. So, it's crucial to follow up. The minute someone signs up, Getreponse springs into action and begins sending out your follow up messages when you want. how you want, the way you want. They even offer over 300 Designer HTML Templates to create eye-popping campaigns for every audience.
3. Latest Tools: The Getresponse autoresponder system offers the latest tools to help convert your visitors into sales. There is Email-to-Speech which converts text into high-quality human voice so subscribers can listen to your emails "hands free" - no matter where they are or what they're doing. There is also Video Email Marketing where you can give a face and a voice to your messages. With this feature, you can deliver high-impact customer testimonials, product demos, and event videos - no added software or expense required. Finally, Social Media Integartion is offered. Getresponse makes it easy to share your newsletters across all your social networks automatically!
4. Online Surveys: With GetResponse Surveys, research won’t cost you any extra! Ask as many questions as often as you want and get the information you need to improve your products, target campaigns and stay ahead of the competition! Email surveys are the fastest and easiest way to find out what your customers think and want. And they’re Free with GetResponse! Online Surveys capture valuable feedback from your prospects to help you improve products, target campaigns and stay ahead of the competition!
5. Split Testing: Get the best results from your email campaign - test it first! Just create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles. The Getresponse autoresponder system will test each version for you, then automatically select and send the best! It takes only minutes and can save you buckets of cash!
6. Email Analytics: Use GetResponse Email Analytics to review open rates, clicks thru rates, sales and sign ups in real time. Review your stats by product, date, domain, and more! Decision making is a snap with easy-to-follow, interactive charts and customized reports, delivered to your inbox daily. Set Email Analytics on autopilot and let GetResponse generate open and click tracking reports for you!
7. Affiliate Program: Not only can you use Getresponse as your autoresponder, they offer an affiliate program that you can promote and offset the cost of your monthly subscription fee. Sign up is free and you make 33% commission on each referral.
If you are going to be a success in network marketing, you need an autoresponder. These are just a few of the reasons to make the Getresponse autoresponder system your autoreponder of choice. Why let those visitors just click off your site, never to be heard from again? Give them a chance to turn from visitor to customer with Getresponse.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR