Stud designed lightweight navel piercing jewelry
Body piercing should be a well thought of action. Aside from the ears, there is other body piercings located in other parts like the navel, tongue, nose, etc. choosing the appropriate body piercing jewelry is also essential because it should complement the body part where the jewelry is located.
For women, aside from piercing their ears, a navel ring is also a thing for them. Although the tradition for body piercing draws back from the ancient times, the difference then and today is that the body piercing jewelry is more chic and the process of body piercing is better and safer. When a woman chooses a navel ring, they want a design that is feminine and fashionable too. This dolphin stud design hypoallergenic medical body piercing jewelry is very eye candy and sold at reasonable prices.
Online shopping is very much alive in dinodirect.com and they offer quality body piercing jewelry pieces that any girl will surely love. Deciding to have a belly button ring may be influenced by media because celebrities, models and popular individuals show off their beautiful body and belly button with an adornment which is the navel ring. To teenagers, since the media is very influential and their role models have body piercings, they can easily say yes and get themselves one. But more than that, having a body piercing aside from the ear is also a big decision to make and they need to consider other factors like safety, which body piercing jewelry to use and why they are doing it.
Whatever reasons they have, they should expect and make sure that they are able to hold on to the amount of pain that they will face. Also, they need to know what are the ways how to take care of the navel rings and avoid infection. Some of the practical and useful tips include:
· Avoid touching the body piercing jewelry around without washing their hands especially within 24 hours of the body piercing to avoid infection.
· It is important to clean the belly button daily by using a warm water and antibacterial soap. In order to help promote the healing process, saltwater soaks help because it can help get rid of the bacteria and avoid infection.
· Using lavender and tee tree oil may help in the healing process of the belly button.
· Avoid swimming in the first few months after getting a belly button piercing. If unavoided, it is best to put a bandage that is waterproof on the area and cover the body piercing jewelry when swimming. After dipping in the pool, make sure to clean the navel to avoid infection.
· Do not let anybody touch the belly button or the jewelry without washing their hands.
· Only replace body piercing jewelry when the belly button is completely healed or after 6 months.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
DinoDirect China Limited (www.dinodirect.com) is one of the biggest global online retailers. It offers a great quantity of products with competitive price by cutting the middleman and offering products directly to the terminal consumers. Dinodirect.com possesses a great many software products with proprietary intellectual property rights, owns technological superiority and an efficient marketing team among the similar industry.