Seafood Copycat Recipes From Famous Restaurant
Home cooks and chefs have spent hours time testing recipes from famous restaurant. Now you can make these copycat or clone recipes from the comfort of your home.
We all have our favorite restaurant seafood dishes. Has it every occurred to you that you can make the same meals at home The founder of the Red Lobster Restaurant© is Bill Darden. At 19 he opened his first restaurant, The Green Frog. The first Red Lobster opened in Lakeland, Florida , in 1968. A casual seafood restaurant centered on quality and service. In the 1970s the restaurant expanded to different parts of the United States. In 1995, the Red Lobster, Olive Garden and Bahama Breeze became part of Darden Restaurants. Home cooks and chefs have spent hour’s time testing recipes from restaurant secret recipes. Copycat recipes that have the distinctive taste and flavors of your favorite restaurant dishes. Cook your favorite restaurant secret recipes from the comfort of your home. Save time and money. Try Red Lobster Copycat Shrimp Scampi and Red Lobster Copycat Dungeness Crab Bisque at home and see if you can tell the difference.
Red Lobster Copycat Shrimp Scampi
Red Lobster Copycat Secret Recipes
1 cup White Wine
1/2 cup unsalted Butter
3 tablespoon minced Garlic
1 pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
salt & pepper, to taste
Combine the butter, wine, garlic and shrimp in a pan.
Bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 7 minutes or
until the shrimp turn pink.
Be careful not to overcook the Shrimp.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Provided by: America's Secret Recipes
Red Lobster Copycat Dungeness Crab Bisque
Red Lobster Copycat Secret Recipes
1 tablespoon minced onion
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 tablespoons flour
2 cups chicken broth
2 cups half-and-half
1 pound Alaska Dungeness crab meat
Salt, to taste
1. Sautee onion in butter until soft. Add flour; cook while stirring
for 1 minute.
2. Slowly stir in chicken broth and half-and-half; cook 5 minutes
3. Break crab into chunks; add to broth.
4. Heat thoroughly and add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with
Source: "America's Most Wanted Recipes Volume 2"
Seafood Secret Recipes
1. Purchase seafood fresh or frozen. Clams and muscles should be alive in shell when purchased. With lobster and crab live is best but frozen is a second option.
2. Cook fresh seafood within 24 hours of purchase if not sooner.
3. With frozen seafood thaw immediately before cooking. Thaw fish in refrigerator.
4. When boiling lobster no special preparation is needed. Put the lobster in boiling water head first.
5. When cooking steam crabs done when shells turn bright red.
6. Steam muscles should be cooked for only 2-3 minutes in covered pan.
7. After cooked lobster's and crab's shells should be cracked and dip flesh in melted butter. If desired add lemon juice separately.
8. Sautee shrimp, scallops and clams. Can be sauteed in wine sauce, garlic butter, butter, margarine or oil. Watch and remove when cooked to desired taste.
10. Marinated seafood in refrigerator.
11. Baking fish 10 minutes per inch of thickeness at 400-450 degrees F. Halfway through cooking time turn fish. When fish becomes opaque and thickest part of fish flakes.
If fish one inch thick or less place 2 to 4 inches from heat. Pieces greater than one inch should be placed 5-6 inches from heat.
Saute: fish in approximately 1/8 inch of cooking oil or oil covers one side of fish. Cook for 3-6 minutes per side.
Deep Fry: Cooking oil should cover entire fish. Cooking time approximately 2-3 minutes or until fish golden brown.
Shrimp broiled in 4 cups of water per pound of shrimp. Bring water to broil place shrimp and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
Scallops broil for 3-5 minutes
There can be health riskes when consuming raw seafood.
"Disclosure: Compensation Affiliate"
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For Collection of Top Seafood Copycat Restaurant Recipes Order: http://www.favoriterecipes.biz/seafoodcopycatrestaurantrecipes.html For a Collection of Favorite Recipe Secrets Order http://www.favoriterecipes.biz