What you eat also affects your hair. By taking a balanced and nutritious diet, you can make your hair thick and dark. We are telling you about 21 such things, which will make you beautiful, dark and dense ...
Vitamin C, folate, iron and beta carotene can be found in abundance in spinach. Drinking spinach juice or consuming it as a vegetable will not only keep you dense and dark hair but will also get rid of dandruff.
2. sweet potato Sweet potato contains beta-carotene and anti-oxidants. This will make your hair very thick.
3. Walnuts Walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E and biotin. With this protein, your hair will become dark and thick.
4. Carrots Vitamin-E in carrots helps a lot in growing, darkening and thickening hair. Due to the vitamin C present in it, the blood in the scalp spreads properly, so that your hair does not turn white.
5. Egg Apart from protein, eggs also contain iron, sulfur, zinc, and selenium. The egg prevents your hair from falling out.
6. Almonds Almonds contain iron, copper, phosphorus, vitamin B-1 and protein. Applying 2-3 teaspoons of milk in almond oil and applying it to the hair strengthens the scalp and hair roots.
7. Banana Bananas contain sugar, fiber, thymine and folic acid in the form of vitamins A and B. Regularly eating a banana makes the hair quite strong.
8. Prance Pence is a boon for dry, thin, lifeless and weak hair. By including it in your diet, you can make your hair stronger.
9. Peas Peas contain iron, zinc and B group vitamins. They are very good for hair health.
10. Oats Oats contain iron, zinc and omega 6 fatty acids in addition to fiber. It is very important for hair growth. They can be used for breakfast every day.
11. Citrus Fruit Regular intake of citrus fruits like oranges, grapes, lemons will strengthen your hair. Berries are considered best for hair.
12. Green Vegetables and Beans Vegetables and beans like hyacinth, cauliflower, fenugreek and lady's finger are very beneficial for your hair. Fruits like amaranth pods, chunky pods are also very beneficial for hair.
13. Pulses Taking pulses like arhar, moong, urad, and lentils also strong hair. Keep in mind, these pulses should not be polished.
14. Watermelon Vitamin C 'is found in sufficient quantity in melons. It is good for hair as well as eyes.
15. Salmon Salmon fish contains minerals with omega 3 fatty acids that make our hair healthy.
16. Oyster Lack of zinc and protein makes your hair fall. Oysters can cause zinc and protein deficiency in your body.
17. Sunflower Seeds Sunflower seeds contain vitamin E, which increases blood flow and will make your hair long and silky.
18. Curd The protein and vitamin B5 present in yogurt removes dandruff in your hair. Not only this, but your hair is also strengthened by the elements present in it.
19. sweet potato The vitamins A and C present in it makes hair stronger and also reduces hair fall.
20. Pumpkin The iron present in the pumpkin also makes hair stronger.
21. Capsicum Capsicum is rich in vitamin-C. Red blood cells do not have iron deficiency, so it is very important that you get enough vitamin-C. This will keep your hair strong.