Having an Easier Stain Tactics for Faster Cheaper Carpet Cleaning
Carpets and rugs can be a challenge to clean and remove stains. Renting a carpet cleaning machine is a bit more economical, but you also have to purchase the shampoo to put in them. You can make your own carpet cleaner, however, one that can be used in most rented machines, in your own carpet cleaning machine or with just a bucket and a sponge. You can clean the whole carpet, high traffic areas or just remove spots or stains
Whether it's a spilled drink or a bathroom accident, you will notice that anything staining your carpet tends to linger visually and in the way it smells. Immediate treatment with a specially-formulated carpet solution is the best way to clean carpet stains. Since most carpet is highly absorbent, and many can be light in color, it takes special cleaner and a somewhat complex process to remove carpet stains thoroughly and efficiently.The sooner you attend to removing a stain from the carpet, the greater the chances are that you can keep the carpet in good condition. Quick! Remove that stain now!
Try the Following
1. Choose a cleaner according to what you have available in the house.
2. Mix some powder laundry detergent with some water; be prudent with how much you're mixing. Mix with a cloth.
3. Always start with a new vacuum cleaner bag. You do not want to have your vacuum cleaner leaving dirt and dust particles behind. Vacuum the entire floor twice in different directions. We believe that this is the best possible way to capture all the loose particles.
4. Wipe down a small area of the carpet with the cloth to make it damp, and collect any lint from the top.
5. Pre-treat your toughest spots and stains by letting the solution soak in for 5 minutes before scrubbing. Take your carpet brush and scrub the stains in different directions. You can also repeat this process on stubborn spots and stains.
6. Throw down some old white towels or sheets so the carpet doesn't get dirty, and to soak up excess liquid.
7. Replace your soapy water with fresh clear water after finishing the entire area.
8. Go over the cleaned areas with just water and the scrub brush to remove any excess soap, then let it dry. It will dry faster with fans or open windows.
9. Once the floor is completely dry, vacuum it once again. This will fluff it up and if used, it will pick up all the dirt and dust that was loosened by the carpet cleaning machine.
Take note that dirt left beneath the carpet that is allowed to become wet may turn to mud, and result in crackly carpet, dark patches, recurring stains, and become difficult to remove.Loose "particulate matter" can be removed much easier if it is dry. Purchase a good carpet spotter, deodorizer and protectant. Add this to your carpet cleaning machine and go over your carpet in a straight-line motion. You can do this until the desired appearance is attained.
Seek advise see professional Auckland Carpet Cleaning for reliable assistance on the job
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Graeme Stephens has been running the largest owned Carpet Cleaning Auckland, a leading Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery and Pest Control Company covering all Auckland post codes. Contact us today to ask about the services we can offer you.