How to make easy Male Medical Questions
Not only women feel embarrassed about some of the medical questions, but men also do. However, not all questions about male problems are embarrassing. Most of the times, male problem questions, are re...
Other male medical questions may be directed towards the common problems that male are more vulnerable than women to disorders like baldness and thinning of hair, obesity and alcohol abuse. Counseling plays a vital role in helping men deal with their medical issues. To help men get satisfactory solution to their questions, they need to speak out the problem to the concerned persons.
Male Medical Questions:
There are a various pelvis and sacrm that usually men are concerned about. Some of the common problems are discussed below:
• Penis Size – This is the most common locker room discussion of many men or any area where men come together. However, average length of an erect penis is approx 13 cm and most of the men have it. If at all, it is not the case, then it does not affect the sexual ability of a person and also, it does not correlate to physique or height of a man.
• Male Circumcision – This is another concern for many men to understand whether it is necessary and if yes then when to do it. The answer to this question is advised by physicians. At times, circumcision is mandatory due to some recurrent infections under the foreskin of the penis.
The average age for a male medical circumcision is 15-50 years. The procedure is not reported to affect the sexual life of a man.
• Sexual Problems – There may be any problem related to the sexual response cycle that restricts a man from getting satisfaction out of a sexual activity. While almost every case of sexual problem is treatable, what remains important is sharing of the problem with the doctor as well as partner.
• Addiction – Men are more vulnerable to be addicted to drugs or alcohol and this problem has been around since thousands of years. Anxiety, depression and such emotions usually develop after prolonged alcohol use and then make it difficult for the person to resist drinking.
• Sexual Organ Problems – These are common embarrassing problems in men and may be related to penis, testicles, scrotums etc. people may be shy to speak about STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) or HPV (human papilloma virus) infections, which may lead to complications.
There may be various male problems and how to solve male medical questions can be a haunting question for many men around the world. However, the best solution for this problem is to discuss it and attend counseling as well as receive treatment for the problems at clinics that offer specialized solutions to the problems.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello, I am Albert Nice writing articles on various Medical Questions with Answers here you get more information on Hair and more data on Psychiatry.