Management Consultants! How Can Healthy Weight Loss Get You More Clients And More Chargeable Hours?
Going from "Good To Great" as a Management Consultant means taking care of your diet and operating from an optimal weight. This article shows busy Management Consultants how they can get more clients and generate more chargeable hours.
Getting to and maintaining a healthy weight through good diet isn't something you stumble across by accident as a busy Management Consultant. The role has particular lifestyle challenges when it comes to weight loss and diet. Staying in hotels, often for protracted periods, too much time spent travelling, pressure and stress; these are all features of the job.
Going from "Good to Great" as a Management Consultant means taking care of your diet and operating from an optimal weight. Here are some of the key reasons why:-
1. Clients admire and respect Management Consultants who have got their lives together in this way. The converse can also be true if you'd rather not risk being perceived as in any way disorganised or as someone who can let things slide.
2. The vitality and energy that comes from weight loss due to a healthy diet increases productivity by as much as 50%. Get more done, leaving extra quality time for family, friends, hobbies, holidays and essential relaxation.
3. Stresses and pressures that come with the job are so much easier to handle if your body is well nourished and cared for. Think of experiencing stress rather like a bath filling up with water. Stressors (those things adding to stress levels) are like water coming through the taps into the bath. If the water is not to overflow the edges of the bath (when stress becomes a negative experience), it's important to get sufficient water flowing out through the plug hole. The best way to do this and reduce stress levels is to eat a healthy diet, so as to be able to operate at an optimal weight. This way, you're getting maximum leverage and stress is managed proactively before becoming a problem.
4. Making healthy diet choices significantly reduces the risk of developing a serious illness and can virtually eliminate the incidence of minor ailments such as colds, skin problems, aches and pains. Again increasing your productivity and reputation in clients' eyes. There will be fewer trips to the doctor and less money spent on remedies and medication. Loved ones will thank you too.
5. Prevention is better than cure. Neither you nor your clients have the time for everything to stop because of a health challenge, so why wait until a crisis strikes before taking off those excess pounds?
6. Christmas is coming; get ahead of the game and forget having to sign up for that expensive gym or health club membership between January and March.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For healthy diet and weight loss information for busy Management Consultants, visit http://www.TheAVDiet.com