The 7 Positive Aspects Of Exercise For Well Being And Happiness
Most people know that it is important to exercise for weight loss. But there are both physical and physiological benefits of exercise. Check out these seven ways exercise can improve your life and you will find yourself living longer, happier and healthier.
Most people know that it is important to exercise for weight loss. But there are both physical and physiological benefits of exercise. There are many immediate and long-lasting benefits of exercise, no matter how old you are, your gender or your physical ability. If you want to feel better, have more energy and perhaps even live longer the health benefits of exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore.
Get moving today and implement a regular schedule of exercise in your life, and immediately reap the marvelous total body fitness benefits of this wonderful and free health enhancer. Check out these seven ways exercise can improve your life and you will find yourself living longer, happier and healthier.
1. Regular physical activity lowers your risk of contracting heart disease, type II diabetes and both colon and breast cancers.
2. People who have a regular exercise routine in place are also more successful in other areas of their lives than those who live a inactive lifestyle. Numerous studies have proven that exercise makes you more alert and receptive, two characteristics which can help you in every element of your daily life.
3. There are benefits of exercise for children because it becomes an enjoyable and addictive behavior. Research has shown that physically active youngsters usually become physically active adults that live longer than their non-exercising peers.
4. Exercising on a regular basis immediately raises your metabolism. This helps you lose unnecessary weight on your body in the form of fat, and also allows you eat more without gaining weight. And unlike diet pills, regular exercise for weight loss has no adverse side effects, other than possible injury, and contributes to total body health.
5. The stronger you are, the more you can do. And while not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, physical activity does improve your muscular fitness. Muscles burn more energy than fat, and this helps you maintain a consistent and healthy body weight.
6. Are you aware that one of the mental benefits of exercise is that it really helps improve your mood? Research conducted by industry recognized organizations show that fitness minded people who frequently work out, jog or simply just walk have lower levels of stress, anxiety and depression.
7. Physical activity has even been shown to enhance brain functionality in older adults. One study showed that elderly people on a treadmill program found they were able to resolve bothersome problems and remember events they had previously forgotten. This is because of the increased oxygen levels delivered to the brain when you exercise.
Article Tags: Physical Activity
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Losing weight and getting fit does not have to be difficult and it can be fun! For the best nutritional tips, the most proven exercise programs, fitness motivation and the whole recipe for fat loss with safe, natural and proven methods please click here.