The Ten Commandments of Laser Hair Removal
The following will be ten hair laser removal safety tips that will help you do these procedures with less agony as it can be. The laser treatment is a medical procedure, this means is best you know how to get ready for it, you know how to choose your clinic, and you know how to behave right after the procedure has been done.
Here are 10 must know Laser Hair Removal Tips for your knowledge.
1. Waxing: the waxing draws your hair from the root and by that doesn't leave behind a sufficient amount of darkish areas for the laser light to absorb. I recommend, do not wax the places intended to be treated a couple of days before treatments.
2. Anesthetic: the laser treatment can hurt; make inquiries with your medical expert to advise a pain reliever lotion which are often supplied at any pharmacy. My recommendation: Apply a thick layer upon your epidermis at least one hour in front of the treatment.
3. Shaving: men and women really should shave the area they mean to treat by laser. This enables the hair to grow rough. The shaving of the hairs creates the stumps tough therefore more effective showing and prepared for laser to effect. My recommendation: Do the shaving a couple of days before the laser procedure
4. Clinics: laser clinics can be now seen in every mall and city… since this is your wellbeing at stake, and the hazards may be very unpleasant as well as severe, ensure you gather sufficient details about the medical center along with the doctor performing. Research around the web and local papers if the medical center is capable to do such skin treatments, learn more about the experience with the specific laser technology, check their ability to give other services and if they were involved in any law suits. My recommendation: request to carry out a skin tone examination to determine that you're a candidate for their laser system, and ask for a skin test to make sure you are getting the right results.
5. Side effects: it is common at laser removal treatments to have some side effects pain, irritation, inflammation and also sore spots. Make sure you let the clinic know as quickly as possible that you encountered such side effects. It might be that the laser is at a higher wave length than your skin can handle.
6. Paperwork: Like in any agreement that is being signed there is great importance to the fine print. Make sure you know how the agreement applies on you. Investigate which invisible costs and extra expenses are involved, you might be surprised... My recommendation: Take home the papers you might be requested to sign, study all of them cautiously without having to be urged in the medical center.
7. Laser systems: each clinic usually has specific laser system. It is important you know each laser works within a different of wave length that may do fantastic removal job in certain skin tones. The disadvantage is that quite a few may be harmful using the incorrect skin tone. I recommend you: ask which system will be used for your procedure and learn more about its risks. Many ask can laser hair removal cause skin cancer ? well it can not.
8. Medical drugs: Like every other treatment mixing medications could be harmful. Notify either your family physician or the clinic doctor about exactly which types of medicines you take, and make sure they understand you are fronting a laser treatment.
9. Blindness: Laser has radiation which is harmful. Ask the performing doctor to provide you some eye protection. Protection goggles are used by the medical staff and you can get ones too.
10. Skin tone: laser removal functions most effective in the event the skin and hair tend to be in color contrast. In the event you suntan, it is advised to wait till the tan reduce first, possibly in case this would mean putting off the procedures for a while. Going through laser treatment when your skin has a darker color than it usually is, may mean you end up with burns...
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR