How to Plan a Kids Party? – Important points to note
One can get the complete help on how to plan a kids party from start to end, on decisions like theme for the party, games and activities, party suppliers and many more on internet that save time and energy.
The preparation and leading to its success, the kids party requires lots of planning and implementation. Here are some considerations on how to plan a kids party with maximum ease.
• Start planning at least four to six weeks prior to the party so that you spend stress less time till the party is over and can do the related purchasing with a relaxed mind.
• Make out your budget.
• Make the list of guests and children you want to invite (with phone numbers that can be required at any time) so that you don’t forget any one and also get an idea of venue which also helps in deciding the place for party.
• Pick the party day and time that ensures maximum attendance and especially by the best friend of your child. Try to make it on the weekend.
• Choose the party theme that suits and is comfortable with kids and their parents such as the costume party which should not be difficult to find out.
• Plan out an agenda like plays and activities keeping in mind the party theme; area of party hall and the age of children, for example small kids love fun whereas pre-teenagers want some drama, games and music and dance.
• It is fine to set the length of the party for around two hours that allows time to greet the guests, play games and music, have refreshments and a magic show to name the few.
• Determine the venue, at home or outside and compare the pros and cons of both. If you go for a space other than your home then look for its location and size so as to accommodate all of your guests comfortably. Take extra precautions if there are stairs, swimming pool, glass windows and doors, busy streets, etc.
• A magical show can be arranged to entertain your guests and that is enjoyable for all ages of kids and grown ups.
• Prepare the invitations with a map on the back and send them in advance and request for RSVPs because some parents may have other commitments too.
• Decoration of the premises should be kids friendly and a bunch of balloons can be tied on the entrance or mailbox so that guests can easily pinpoint the location.
• Plan for the food you are going to serve.
• Talk to the person who can assist you with the party. It can be your friend, relative or neighbor. Give her the responsibility to take care of gifts.
• Contact party suppliers for things like cake, napkins and plates, etc.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
With eighteen years experience and commitment to entertaining kids and adults Mike has performed at hundreds of venues from Birthday Parties, Child Care Centers, Clubs, School fetes to Shopping Centers, corporate and private functions.
A local survey was conducted with Directors of Child Care Centers on the Gold Coast and Brisbane to find which children show was most popular resulting in Magic Mikes Show being the most popular choice. For more details please visit
How to Plan a Kids Party