You know you have a great product and a good Shopify website, but what other factors play into whether customers purchase from you and remain loyal customers?
Customer Service is more important than ever. In fact, with today’s smart, sophisticated, and savvy consumers, it’s something you can’t afford to ignore if you want to not only attract new customers but also keep the ones you have happy. It is proven that having amazing customer service can dramatically impact the bottom line, turn customers into loyal fans, and set your store apart with a serious competitive advantage. Lucky for you, Shopify is a perfect platform to help you ensure that your high-quality customer service is apparent on your website.
Six Ways to Improve Customer Satisfaction on Your Shopify Website
Once you have realized the importance of making customer satisfaction a top priority on your Shopify website, it’s time to enlist the experts at 1Digital Agency to help you implement the changes necessary to maximize the positive impact on your store. The following are some ideas to consider utilizing:
1. Live Chat. Implementing a live chat system can give you results (and return on investment) almost immediately. Not only can a live chat on your Shopify site help you connect with the customer and build brand loyalty, but your customer service team members can also gain incredible insight into the mind of the customer by simply chatting with them.
2. Use a Help Desk and KnowledgeBase. One of the biggest causes of frustration for any shopper is to have to run in circles to try to find a way to resolve a problem, especially when their issue is something minor. Having a way for them to get answers swiftly will greatly increase customer satisfaction on your Shopify site.
3. Bring Customer Service To Social Media. Providing customer service via social media channels is becoming very popular. Let your customers know that they can reach out to you on other social media channels like Twitter by clearly communicating this on your Shopify pages.
4. Increase Site Load Speed. Creating a balance of necessary images and information that won’t bog down your site loading speeds can be a task best left to designers with Shopify design experience. Consult us at 1Digital for recommendations about increasing loading speeds.
5. Add a Frequently Asked Questions Section. Sometimes having unanswered questions about your product can be enough to deter a customer from making a purchase. This can often be avoided by adding a FAQ section to your Shopify website.
6. Offer Rock Solid Money Back Guarantee. Proudly display your money back guarantee and policy on your Shopify product page. If you put the risk on yourself, and give visitors more confidence, they’ll be more likely to trust you and in turn, purchase your products.
When you are ready to make some adjustments to your Shopify eCommerce site to help improve customer satisfaction, it’s time to contact 1Digital Agency. We will work with you to help make sure that every customer on your Shopify website is a happy one!
Author is a freelance writer and having successful experience in writing about Internet Marketing Services. Currently he is writing about how to find Digital Agency Company and Ecommerce SEO Experts for Ecommerce SEO.